Even More Timeless

So I did the puzzle I was happy got my Ancient Cane and Ancient King's Chest and I got a  Timeless version of Tragic Torch but now all the Ancient skins that where Loyal and now they are  Timeless and why did it happen anyways? If someone can answer why did it happen I will thank you and if you don't believe me look in to your inventory if you have the items.

It's more fitting, and if the puzzle come back a day in some months, people doing it could have the loyal reward, like for cyclum. So people doing the puzzle when it come for the first time have a timeless item.

20 minutes ago, Palecwsmalec1 said:

Makes more sense than loyal to be honest, Loyal is more used in the sense of "you were loyal enough to the game to buy extra content, test it at beta stages and play it during holidays"

Now I get it cuz of you Thans

23 minutes ago, cactusarms said:

I guess they are starting to use Timeless rarity for puzzle items now.

I was first thinking that Klei will do the same stuff as with the Tragic Torch so when you get if first time you get the loyal and when you do it second time you get the timeless version

24 minutes ago, Lumina said:

It's more fitting, and if the puzzle come back a day in some months, people doing it could have the loyal reward, like for cyclum. So people doing the puzzle when it come for the first time have a timeless item.

That's what i was thinking but EVERYONE got the timeless versions that got the items

1 minute ago, CaptainFun said:

How do you actually get the another tragic torch? Not that I would ever need another, but when I completed the puzzle I got the skin for the chest and cane. 

If you did the older puzzle for the Tragic Torch and you did it last year too your older one turns in to a Timeless version and you get a new one that's Loyal 

Just now, Angibot said:

Nah i did it last week.

I'm wondering if it's gona be Timeless for the ones who did it before & Loyal for the others 

You can only get the Timeless version if you did it last year

4 minutes ago, I.E.L said:

If you did the older puzzle for the Tragic Torch and you did it last year too your older one turns in to a Timeless version and you get a new one that's Loyal 

Ah. I did the puzzle for the tragic torch last year and it is now Timeless, but I didn't get a new loyal one. Weird. 

Just now, CaptainFun said:

Ah. I did the puzzle for the tragic torch last year and it is now Timeless, but I didn't get a new loyal one. Weird. 

Can I see your inventory? just want to check

4 minutes ago, CaptainFun said:

You have to do the puzzle again to get the loyal one... i don't know why you would if you have the timeless. They are both the same...

44 minutes ago, JimmyJam said:

You have to do the puzzle again to get the loyal one... i don't know why you would if you have the timeless. They are both the same...

That... sounds like a glitch or something. That cant be intentional, right? Why would you need two of the same item? The game cant tell the difference, and you cant trade them. 

3 minutes ago, CaptainFun said:

That... sounds like a glitch or something. That cant be intentional, right? Why would you need two of the same item? The game cant tell the difference, and you cant trade them. 

I suppose it's un-intentional, but it's not exactly that much of a problem. I did the puzzle again and got a loyal torch, and the only difference is that i can make two versions of the tragic torch: One is timeless and i can click the arrow again for the Loyal one.

Could've been better if the Timeless Tragic Torch had another design, so it would make more easier to know which is the newer and which is the older. This also could mean an extra skin for players who solved in the past the Cyclum puzzle.

Archived