V2C

[Game Update] - 214001

80 posts in this topic

i cant believe my post made it, oh yeah i really love the vote system now. its exactly same as i post a long time ago. Love Klei they heard community request

2 people like this

22 minutes ago, V2C said:
  • Willow is now less prone to dropping below freezing temperature from her insanity chills.

Well... they're getting there!

1 person likes this

I don't play on Klei servers or play as Willow, but I'm still sooooo happy about this update! It feels great when you know the developer listens to the community. ♥

Not that Klei was ever a bad dev, I just read about Black Desert again, remembered how angry that game made me and I really needed this to spark my faith in developers/publishers back to life lol

4 people like this

1 hour ago, V2C said:
  • Vote window will now show the name of the player that initiated the vote request.
  • Votes can only be initiated by Players who have survived a minimum of 20 days, or the oldest Player if nobody meets that requirement.
  • Vote kicks will still be carried out even if the target client is no longer online by the end of the vote.

Thank you so very much for this!

1 person likes this

If you're doing the quick update pushes again, does that mean we're getting a "big" launch soon?

2 people like this

1 hour ago, V2C said:
  • Willow is now less prone to dropping below freezing temperature from her insanity chills.

View full update

!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is almost on par with the Metheus update. Time to explore some Ruins!!

1 hour ago, Master Jand said:

This is by far the best update ever.

WORD!

3 people like this

Took long enough. No idea why you guys waited so long, but I'm happy the voting system is finally less prone to abuse. I might actually go visit a Klei server now and hang out a bit.

1 person likes this