Late-game Character Items?

Willow - Nightmare Bomb - Works like a Coconade. On explode will cause black fire to spread over a radius of 3 tiles. Does extra damage to Shadow enemies such as Crawling Horror, Terrorbeak, Swimming Horror (if applicable), Reanimated Skeletons, Ancient Fuelweaver or the Shadow Clockwork.

That's... all I got, really.

Woodie - Battle-Axe-Lucy - Infinite durability or maybe the blade will just go dull after a while, turning Lucy back. 

68 damage.

Lucy will no longer chop trees with half as many swings, trading it for Dark Sword level damage. Lucy will also have new quotes in this form. Maybe attacking mobs with it would lower the Log meter or sanity? I don't know, just another idea to balance it.

If Battle-Axe-Lucy is dropped and another axe is picked up, then chopping with the picked up axe will turn the Battle-Axe into some flint and twigs, and turn the axe you chopped with into normal Lucy.

As for crafting it, I really don't have any suggestions at the moment, I'll update this post if I come up with something.

For Wendy, an upgraded version of Abigail's Flower.

Dark Nightshade: If given to Abigail, gives Abigail's attacks poison damage, amplifiers dusk and night-time DMG modifiers and she gains the ability to warp like shadow creatures do. Requires crafting an extra flower. Additionally, it is not recoverable afterwards, making it an investment.

Archived