Jan 29th Update: Progress!

beno

Yeah sure. I understand.Next time I buy a software I will ask the devs if they are familiar with the platform they are developing to before buying. Because next time the shame will be on me.

That's incredibly rude, especially since this game is obviously beta.

Dude, go find someone else to pick a fight.

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. I'm calling you out for being rude and insulting the developers - which you were. Now, you're trying to redirect the fact that you were rude by blaming me for picking a fight.

I'm not picking a fight with anyone. I'm calling you out for being rude and insulting the developers - which you were. Now, you're trying to redirect the fact that you were rude by blaming me for picking a fight.

Okay. I was blunt. Throw me back in time with the same circumstances and I will be blunt again. I am like this, I speak out my mind when I find necessary. On the other hand I am receptive when others speak out theirs. AND the devs are grown ups, they can take care or thenselves. Happy? Can we resume game testing now?Edit: Replaced rude for blunt after checking the definition, you know, English is not my native language.Rude could mean I was trying to be offensive and the objective was to show what feeling that behavior was inspiring as a reason to change it. Edited by Avelarius
Semantics