I need artist

Hello Just want to say that I'm from Russia, so do not pay attention to my mistakes. I and my colleague create fashion, but we need another artist to draw the characters. I'll be very grateful if someone will respond to my request to join the team. It so happened that in Russia no one is interested in creating mods

On 20.04.2017 at 11:30 AM, Lumina said:

Finding an artist is hard, they are rare and often prefer to work on their mods.

In which section do I find people for mods? I have plans to transfer from famous video games to Do not starve

Here is the section.

But you must understand that there are a lot of people that want to do big things. Create bigs mods.

But there are fews modders that want to works on others people mods. Most people (me included) want to works on their mods, see their ideas come to life. Meaning that finding people to work for you is hard. Especially for art, because you can share a code, but you can't really share an art.

(Of course a lot of people here are helping and take a lot of time to help people making their mods works, and i appreciate it a lot, i thanks them strongly. But this is very different to help people for just parts of mods than to put all your energy in someone else project.)