Collapsed Rabbit Holes?

So, I'm in a RoG world and I stumble upon a grass biome with all the rabbit holes collapsed. Does it have to do with it being spring or is it just random and is there a way to "uncollapse" them?

It seems all the rabbit holes in my world are collapsed. ??

12 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

In spring, rabbit holes 'collapse'.

The only way to get rabbits in spring is either digging up the wholes (permanently destroy them) or prototype around a prestihatitator. 

The holes should re-open by summer.

Ok thank you I thought my world was broken for a second

In actuality, once Summer rolls around, the rabbit holes will open back up. They will then deploy guided missiles that will home in on your location non-stop. You will then have to go underground and destroy the control panel that is releasing these missiles. Only then will you be able to live in peace.

Spoiler

I'm joking. Rabbit holes will not deploy missiles at you when they open back up. Although, it would be hilarious if they did.

16 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

In actuality, once Summer rolls around, the rabbit holes will open back up. They will then deploy guided missiles that will home in on your location non-stop. You will then have to go underground and destroy the control panel that is releasing these missiles. Only then will you be able to live in peace.

Hide contents

I'm joking. Rabbit holes will not deploy missiles at you when they open back up. Although, it would be hilarious if they did.

that should be a mod: "attack of the crazy rabbit missiles" :lol:

3 hours ago, TheKingDedede said:

In lay-man terms go into caves during summer Gotcha.

Archived