LuxuryHeart    105

These were all entertaining.  My favorite stories were "What A Ribbiting Trap" and "Beam Me Up -- Wait Don't".  

The frog trap is what I wish could happen every time they stalk me around the ponds.  Though them hitting me just makes it more satisfying when I kill them.

I personally like when things fight each other, so I had to like that one.  Though I could have seen a more epic one if it weren't for nightfall.  Like I was in the Swamp area at Dusk (bad idea I know, but I desperately needed silk).  I was going to lay some traps to catch the spiders, but they were already getting whooped by tentacles.  Then they caught the attention of Merms, so the Merms, tentacles, and spiders were having an all out brawl.  Though I couldn't see the whole thing because it was going to be nightfall soon, and I needed to get back to base.  I was able to reap the benefits of the altercation though (silk, glands, monster meat, frog legs, and fish).

Kittydub    1,289

Haha, I enjoyed all your stories as well. They're very familiar sounding and you have a good way with words. I'd love to see more!

Do you have any beefsters left by the way? I had the same problem on a server once, only a baby was left and I was protecting that thing until it was grown up.

• Like 1

laizorrbrain    15
18 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

These were all entertaining.  My favorite stories were "What A Ribbiting Trap" and "Beam Me Up -- Wait Don't".  

The frog trap is what I wish could happen every time they stalk me around the ponds.  Though them hitting me just makes it more satisfying when I kill them.

I personally like when things fight each other, so I had to like that one.  Though I could have seen a more epic one if it weren't for nightfall.  Like I was in the Swamp area at Dusk (bad idea I know, but I desperately needed silk).  I was going to lay some traps to catch the spiders, but they were already getting whooped by tentacles.  Then they caught the attention of Merms, so the Merms, tentacles, and spiders were having an all out brawl.  Though I couldn't see the whole thing because it was going to be nightfall soon, and I needed to get back to base.  I was able to reap the benefits of the altercation though (silk, glands, monster meat, frog legs, and fish).

haha! the 'beam me up' story was pretty exciting to experience. and yeah, i love it when things fight. i once witnessed a treeguard vs beefalo vs hounds all out brawl. all it needed was a bearver... though i feel like the scales would tip in favour of the bearver. who knows, it'd still be exciting to watch!

laizorrbrain    15
13 hours ago, Kittydub said:

Haha, I enjoyed all your stories as well. They're very familiar sounding and you have a good way with words. I'd love to see more!

Do you have any beefsters left by the way? I had the same problem on a server once, only a baby was left and I was protecting that thing until it was grown up.

we've moved over to a dedicated server now, so we started completely fresh. the lack of caves kind of stinks, but we have the sinkholes so it's possible to add it on later, i just have to go about doing it at some point. in this server we have tons of beefalo, so we're all good!
and i definitely will add more stories in the future! i already have a few pretty crazy ones, now that we have a Maxwell and a Wendy!

• Like 1

laizorrbrain    15

New story in second post! might move most of them to the first post so the second post doesn't get overcrowded in comparison.

Edit: Moved the stories to the first post! :D

Edited by laizorrbrain

LuxuryHeart    105
On 4/20/2017 at 3:13 AM, laizorrbrain said:

haha! the 'beam me up' story was pretty exciting to experience. and yeah, i love it when things fight. i once witnessed a treeguard vs beefalo vs hounds all out brawl. all it needed was a bearver... though i feel like the scales would tip in favour of the bearver. who knows, it'd still be exciting to watch!

Treeguardians vs anything makes for an interesting and satisfying battle.  I don't care whether the treeguard wins or loses because I personally hate them for daring to chase after me.  

Thieverpedia    151

Bearger stories are always amusing when people don't know how to make it spawn away from the bases. Damaging, yes, but amusing nonetheless. I can't even begin to tell you the amount of times someone didn't move from the base on public servers and spawned it nearby, then proceeding to ask why it happened.

CaptainChaotica    2,146

Ooh, the puns.  _Ow_. That "I Antlion" one especially...not only groan but WINCE-worthy.

I salute you, sir or madam.  (salutes)

And ooh, ouch, the Bearger story.  Oh I HATE when that happens--he destroys your stuff like the Deerclops _and_ takes your food supplies.  Luckily for quite a while now on both my main servers, I've got a Bearger who spawned away from the base _years_ ago and is still there, so the game doesn't spawn any new ones in.  Every now and then I go by and am like "Hey" or get him to fight hounds for me.  :) 

One of my servers, especially, has a spot where the Bearger likes to sleep _and_ the Spring Giant likes to set up nest, right near the Bee Queen's hive!  But far from being terrifying, it's actually perfectly safe to walk through 'cos the big things all fight each _other_ instead of me, and smaller hostiles get wiped out by 'em.  Mwahaha!  :D

...Notorious