silvan12312

Next update is?

53 posts in this topic

6 hours ago, Chaos2 said:

Uh, no. IMHO (in my honest opinion), shipwrecked was a disaster of a DLC.

The only character in my opinion that is good to play with in Shipwrecked is Wilson .-.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

The only character in my opinion that is good to play with in Shipwrecked is Wilson .-.

I think Willow is pretty good. Yes her detriment can hurt your boat but 's handy to have her lighter on hand when out at sea.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, SandvichSpy said:

Rose Collection.gif

ariel wink.gifYou know where to go~

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, AnonymousKoala said:

wher get sw sdt i need my cuclum boat

What's sdt? A reverse transmitted disease?ariel ID face.png

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, minespatch said:

What's sdt? A reverse transmitted disease?ariel ID face.png

Sleepy Dime Tales

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

Can someone explain why the Rose collection is available on Tencent but not on Steam?

Edited by EuedeAdodooedoe

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Can someone explain why the Rose collection is available on Tencent but not on Steam?

It was a skin Klei made specifically for the Chinese platform, and I think they did not get the Shadow collection.

I believe it was mentioned that they plan on having the Rose collection the Steam version at some point, but I'm going off on memory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, CarlZalph said:

It was a skin Klei made specifically for the Chinese platform, and I think they did not get the Shadow collection.

I believe it was mentioned that they plan on having the Rose collection the Steam version at some point, but I'm going off on memory.

But why...? If they wanted to make tests, why didn't they try other existing skin sets?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Tencent didn't get formal I'm pretty sure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

But why...?

Because it was a way to make Tencent platform attractive for chinese players i guess ?


We'll maybe have rose skin collection one day if i remember well, but more if the lore is fitting for this rather than just like this for a random reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, wosg3 said:

Rose collection here you go583cdcbc6f0c7_RingAroundTheRoses.jpg.da0c319869dc7fc035a8a6dbe2b32b3f.jpg

Are these only available if yoo do the metheus puzzle?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Are these only available if yoo do the metheus puzzle?

No. They aren't even in the files.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Are these only available if yoo do the metheus puzzle?

Sadly no.

It would be nice if Klei gave us just one set for each character that needed you to do a puzzle but that day may never come.

Or even better if you could get a set for one character if you did a puzzle for their lore, would be quite interesting but again, it'd probably never would happen.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Can someone explain why the Rose collection is available on Tencent but not on Steam?

They weren't around for Charlie's Reign (Cyclum), so they were locked out of getting the Tragic Torch, etc. They also didn't get the Formal Collection, so in exchange they got the Rose Collection. It has been confirmed that Tencent will get the Formal Collection in the future and vice-versa with Steam and the Rose Collection.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Chris1488 said:

They weren't around for Charlie's Reign (Cyclum), so they were locked out of getting the Tragic Torch, etc. They also didn't get the Formal Collection, so in exchange they got the Rose Collection. It has been confirmed that Tencent will get the Formal Collection in the future and vice-versa with Steam and the Rose Collection.

But since Tencent has Rose collection and Steam has the others, shouldn't it be possible to place the skins in both of them right now? Why the hold up, this doesn't make any sense.

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
56 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

Are these only available if yoo do the metheus puzzle?

I'm really curious why you thought this could even potentially be the case.

 

For one, the rewards for the puzzle have been known for a while, for another the rose collection being for tencent is old news.

2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

They will surely say something about what next soon or later ... after all DS/DST is Klei most famous franchise (as far as I know) . About the rose collection uhhhh to tell the truth I don't care when they are added ... because they are just a visual change ... More content - features/plants/creatures/characters/and so on is what I want !

What I want is mainly for survival to be more hard with bosses/monsters/features that are not optional ... something that will kill you if you don't deal with it ... and not just sit there and wait for you to go to it .

Example : bearger , deerclops , frog rain , eyeplants , hounds and the disease thou the disease is really weak at the moment .

1 person likes this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Toros said:

I'm really curious why you thought this could even potentially be the case.

 

For one, the rewards for the puzzle have been known for a while, for another the rose collection being for tencent is old news.

1. I'm dumb.

2. I know that at the end of the new puzzle, there's a rose.

3. I never saw or heard of this collection before. I don't really care much about my skins, but this really caught my eye. I love what they did with WX-78!

4. I´m dumb. 

What do you mean by for tencent? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Posted (edited)

11 minutes ago, TheKingofSquirrels said:

What do you mean by for tencent? 

The Chinese game distribution service that was allowed to distribute Don't Starve Together with Klei's permission. When the game released over in China, those who signed up for the service were given some Rose Skins (Such as Webber and Willow, along with Wilson's clothing and Webber's Rose Poncho), an exclusive Fire Pit skin, and a rose-themed Torch skin. Only Tencent players at the moment have the Rose set as an exclusive, while Steam users of the world have the Formal set. So to clarify, they don't have the Formal set, and we don't have the Rose set. To my knowledge, the Rose skins were later made drops that only Tencent players could obtain.

Edited by TheKingDedede
2 people like this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, TheKingDedede said:

The Chinese game distribution service that was allowed to distribute Don't Starve Together with Klei's permission. When the game released over in China, those who signed up for the service were given some Rose Skins (Such as Webber and Willow, along with Wilson's clothing and Webber's Rose Poncho), an exclusive Fire Pit, and a rose themed Torch skin. Only Tencent players at the moment have the Rose set as an exclusive, while Steam users of the world have the Formal set. So to clarify, they don't have the Formal set, and we don't have the Rose set. To my knowledge, the Rose skins were later made drops that only Tencent players could obtain.

Oh that's interesting. Also annoying, cause I hate the formal set. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

The Chinese game distribution service that was allowed to distribute Don't Starve Together with Klei's permission. When the game released over in China, those who signed up for the service were given some Rose Skins (Such as Webber and Willow, along with Wilson's clothing and Webber's Rose Poncho), an exclusive Fire Pit skin, and a rose-themed Torch skin. Only Tencent players at the moment have the Rose set as an exclusive, while Steam users of the world have the Formal set. So to clarify, they don't have the Formal set, and we don't have the Rose set. To my knowledge, the Rose skins were later made drops that only Tencent players could obtain.

Are using proxy's out of the question?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now