[PL] Potrzebny Polak do zagadki methus.

Hey friend, I'm afraid this is an English forum. You might need to use Google Translate to better get your message across.

Translated for you:

Hej przyjacielu, obawiam się, że to forum w języku angielskim. Może być konieczne użycie Google Translate w celu lepszego zrozumienia całej wiadomości.

2 minutes ago, StarmanNess said:

Hey friend, I'm afraid this is an English forum. You might need to use Google Translate to better get your message across.

Translated for you:

Hej przyjacielu, obawiam się, że to forum w języku angielskim. Może być konieczne użycie Google Translate w celu lepszego zrozumienia całej wiadomości.

It's a message directed only to Polish people. I think they can't communicate in English well so they prefer to solve Metheus puzzle with a Polish speaker.

1 minute ago, StarmanNess said:

Translated for you:

I know but i need one polish man to methus puzzle, because i'm polish. So not polish people don't must understand this.

Okay, let's see...

Firstly, perhaps @Vixrotre.

1 hour ago, Vixrotre said:

It's a message directed only to Polish people. I think they can't communicate in English well so they prefer to solve Metheus puzzle with a Polish speaker.

I'm sure you meant nothing wrong, but it's fairly unfair. Just because one person asks for a Pole doesn't mean the Polish globally suck at English. Just mentioning this. We would have never got Joseph Conrad without Józef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski and that's just the most obvious thing.

Now, as the rules state openly the forums are to use English, I'll thank @StarmanNess for helping. And now, I'll just reply to @BluAngel (first in English for the rules, then in a spoiler in Polish).

Nobody is against you, the forums do require using English. Maybe allow me to help with translating you. As for the puzzle, I suppose I can be of aid since I've already claimed my loot. I expect Discord though since you want Polish. Regards.

Posłuchaj: nikt nic do Ciebie nie ma, towarzystwo odezwało się, jako że regulamin forum uznaje angielski za, powiedzmy, język urzędowy. Mogę pomóc Ci, tłumacząc, lub też zaoferować wskazówki co do rozwiązania zagadki, moje skarby już zebrane. Ponieważ chcesz polskiego, oczekuję w takim układzie Discordu. Pozdrawiam.

2 hours ago, Arlesienne said:

Okay, let's see...

Firstly, perhaps @Vixrotre.

I'm sure you meant nothing wrong, but it's fairly unfair. Just because one person asks for a Pole doesn't mean the Polish globally suck at English. Just mentioning this. We would have never got Joseph Conrad without Józef Teodor Konrad Korzeniowski and that's just the most obvious thing.

Now, as the rules state openly the forums are to use English, I'll thank @StarmanNess for helping. And now, I'll just reply to @BluAngel (first in English for the rules, then in a spoiler in Polish).

Nobody is against you, the forums do require using English. Maybe allow me to help with translating you. As for the puzzle, I suppose I can be of aid since I've already claimed my loot. I expect Discord though since you want Polish. Regards.

Reveal hidden contents

Posłuchaj: nikt nic do Ciebie nie ma, towarzystwo odezwało się, jako że regulamin forum uznaje angielski za, powiedzmy, język urzędowy. Mogę pomóc Ci, tłumacząc, lub też zaoferować wskazówki co do rozwiązania zagadki, moje skarby już zebrane. Ponieważ chcesz polskiego, oczekuję w takim układzie Discordu. Pozdrawiam.

Dude. I am Polish. You don't have to tell me all Polish people can't speak English, really. ^^'

Archived