Thieverpedia

Currently recruiting for an Experienced Server!

11 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

I am now currently recruiting players for a small, 6-player server (with one extra). This server will have simple, quality-of-life mods (and one weird), with the goal of surviving as long as we possibly can. Please post your experience and special skills below, along with a reason why you would make a great addition to the party. Unfortunately, I ask that no duplicates are chosen, unless you're applying as an extra character. If you're new to the game, then this server wouldn't be for you, as we're only seeking experienced players for this. You will be sent a direct message if accepted, which at this point, is now just a first-come, first-serve, as I've been dying to get this going already! Discord is optional, but would allow better communication amongst us. The ingame chat is nice, but you always have to stop what you're doing to use it.

EDIT: We are now full on main players, although you're free to apply to be in rotation as no one specific. Those in rotation will get to join us when someone else can't, and when I eventually get around to learning about dedicated servers, all can join.

Server Name: Up for suggestions!

Server location: Texas, USA, United States Central Time Zone

Times active: 6PM-6AM USC

=Mods that will be used=

-DST Tweak Tool by Deja Vu (Just to reset armor durability to Vanilla values)

-Durable golden tools by ChaosMind42

-Extra Equip Slots by xVars (Will be discussing if this is overpowered or not for the server)

-Long Pig by rezecib

-No Thermal Stone Durability by tekture

=Current Members=

-Thieverpedia (Wickerbottom)

-Castera (Wigfrid)

-PlebQueenTheDoe (Webber)

-Cherryzion (Extra, any)

-inzkbi (Extra, any)

-Master Jand (Wolfgang)

=In Rotation=

-Mencken (WX-78)

-magia (???, extra temp as a personal favor)

With this thread done, you are now free to post stuff!

Edited by Thieverpedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hey! If you have room for one more, i am slightly experienced with 122 hours logged, i'm in the central timezone, and prevalent language is english, i main webber, And a reason i would be good for this is because i'm very giving and chill. 

 

I have one tiny question though...Is it going to be an endless server?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I could join. Main Maxwell. 128 hours in game, hundreds more modding + watching videos. Atlantic time zone. Good base builder and I usually play it safe when it comes to fights, making traps and so on. Send me a DM

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love to join! I am a Willow main, I have 148 hours on DST (I had an old steam account and lost the password to it that had one with like 300+ hours)

I am in the central timezone and would love to join! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2017 at 4:57 AM, PlebQueenTheDoe said:

Hey! If you have room for one more, i am slightly experienced with 122 hours logged, i'm in the central timezone, and prevalent language is english, i main webber, And a reason i would be good for this is because i'm very giving and chill. 

 

I have one tiny question though...Is it going to be an endless server?

Cooperative Server

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, inzkbi said:

I would love to join! I am a Willow main, I have 148 hours on DST (I had an old steam account and lost the password to it that had one with like 300+ hours)

I am in the central timezone and would love to join! 

I couldn't reach you via Direct Messages, but accepted! You're available as an extra, as any character you choose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I'm game.   Enjoy base building, killing giants (solo or team effort), like to make sure teams are well stocked.   Play as WX as this character is very strong (especially in ruins, sanity is never an issue).   I rarely die as the cost in gears is so high, usually every 500-1000 days while fighting queen bee solo.  I use discord.

Edited by Mencken
Add info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/21/2017 at 8:25 AM, Mencken said:

I'm game.   Enjoy base building, killing giants (solo or team effort), like to make sure teams are well stocked.   Play as WX as this character is very strong (especially in ruins, sanity is never an issue).   I rarely die as the cost in gears is so high, usually every 500-1000 days while fighting queen bee solo.  I use discord.

Although I'm a little suspicious, I guess we could have you around in case someone isn't able to join.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thiever! *cough cough* *searches for Soviet Russian accent* *aha here it is* Hello. My friend...

Spoiler

@Thieverpedia so you see this post

I main Wickerbottom & Wolfgang (& ...sometimes... Wilson)

I die when I'm reckless. Like, a lot. (alotalotlalot)

But when I got my head in the game...

*defeats Toadstool in 30 seconds*

So..................................................................................................................

CURSE THEIR NAME (Server name maybe i dunno)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 minutes ago, Master Jand said:

Thiever! *cough cough* *searches for Soviet Russian accent* *aha here it is* Hello. My friend...

  Reveal hidden contents

@Thieverpedia so you see this post

I main Wickerbottom & Wolfgang (& ...sometimes... Wilson)

I die when I'm reckless. Like, a lot. (alotalotlalot)

But when I got my head in the game...

*defeats Toadstool in 30 seconds*

So..................................................................................................................

CURSE THEIR NAME (Server name maybe i dunno)

You're in luck. Sort of. We've been looking for a Wolfgang with some experience in the game and you're literally the only one that applied. Maybe we could work on curbing your reckless behavior...send me an invite on Steam and I'll send the Discord link.

Edited by Thieverpedia

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now