Cyclum and Metheus Puzzle Rewards

As many of you already know, there are two puzzles that reward you with skins for completing them. However, these skins are exclusive to Steam users. I understand that the puzzles aren't compatible with PS4, but I feel like there should be a way to reward us PS4 players with the Tragic Torch and Ancient Chest/Walking Cane skins. Although they are merely cosmetic, I think our exclusion is unfair. Perhaps we could be rewarded with these skins from simply logging in, like how the Valentine's Day emotes and heart skins were given out. Can you comment on this @nome @JoeW ?

• Developer

We are working with our platform partners on ways to bring the puzzles to everyone - PS4 included. It's too early for us to make promises but that is something we are actively working toward.

@nome @JoeW can this work http://forums.kleientertainment.com/topic/77830-connecting-the-ps4-to-klei-account/ i made a suggestion just for a alternate way for us to do the puzzles like entering our kiel id on the extra menu on ps4 into our kiel account linking them and then using the kiel account for solving the puzzle and that can also can be a way of sharing collections/skins across consoles or pc

Made an account just to like this suggestion.

I would have paid for the Steam version if i could have earned a code to unlock the skins on my PS4

Hopefully if Klei fixes this issue they will give us a chance to earn backdated skins

Archived