What Lies Beyond? [Spoilers]

- Just finished the flagship update for their game.

- Just finished the flagship new puzzle for their game.

- Says nothing

They have just completed nearly the entirety of the roadmap content for this game and the puzzle that showed up out of nowhere, and they are now saying absolutely nothing about anything now.

Really.

Just now, Silentdarkness1 said:

Well, we have the What Lies Beyond video. That is all I need to say with a good deal of confidence that they are, by no means, done with Don't Starve story.

Still says nothing about the ethical state of the game. The video just shows what is pretty much already known. Not very useful or satisfying.

An actual update on what they plan to do next, and the general state of the games future would be productive seeing as everything currently known has been done now.

9 minutes ago, Silentdarkness1 said:

Well, we have the What Lies Beyond video. That is all I need to say with a good deal of confidence that they are, by no means, done with Don't Starve story.

JoeW liked that post. o-o'

1 minute ago, Master Jand said:

Guys... all the facts add up!

Klei got a new office...

Metheus Puzzle...

What Lies beyond...

It HAS to mean WINONA!!!

I think?

*please somebody go to klei hq and bargain with them*

You'll have better chances with the bargain if you offer a potato cup...

Just now, Master Jand said:

Filled with DS shipping art

*and the ultimate sacrifice*

THE PEG LEG

wearing, of course, a cosplay of maxxwell, because if you gonna bargain, you must look dapper. 

Just wanted to mention that I tried a number of shenanigans involving the key, the staff, the torch, the fuelweaver, the gate, and the moonbase, and didn't come up with anything.
Also the mooncaller's staff, just in case. Nothing there, either.

Archived