Decoding the ancient language

First worker, carrots / gathering / food, 5jgUlBA.png
While
82eeee99c8184babbf0deae2d63b1867.png

The first symbol we know is a part of every puzzle, which may be the moon staff based off the hint images in the trailer, does that mean the other symbols may mean carrots?

2nd worker, Purple gems / orange gems / green gems / gems 3Lf0jR1.png
3rd worker, Mining / pickaxe dLsH3lr.png
What are you trying to tell us klei!!

2 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

First worker, carrots / gathering / food, 5jgUlBA.png
2nd worker, Purple gems / orange gems / green gems / gems 3Lf0jR1.png
3rd worker, Mining / pickaxe dLsH3lr.png
What are you trying to tell us klei!!

I think they are telling us to hurry the hell up.

Maybe the dots aren't an indication of how many items we're supposed to put in the chest, but maybe an indicator of their OWN items?

There has got to be a way to match these boxes up with numbers somehow, maybe it's with their cart or their work force as a whole? 

I don't have my metheus linked up, can someone check the other murals for box symbols?

7 minutes ago, Astroknot said:

Are we getting somewhere yet? If @Ogrecakes's post really was edited by Klei back there, everyone should prioritize looking into those symbols in the ancients. Klei is probably trying to hint at something so that the longest and most confusing puzzle they ever made can end.

Mate I think you just got bolded by Klei.

Good to have a lead, even if it makes no sense at this time.

1 minute ago, Ogrecakes said:

Mate I think you just got bolded by Klei.

Good to have a lead, even if it makes no sense at this time.

A lead is a lead. We haven't had one for while in this puzzle, at least we now know what to be looking for.

3 minutes ago, Cheetos said:

This is what I was talking about with the words that were edited into a link

14a0e30437324e78baca62fc1ec9d48d.png

We're definitely getting a major clue here along with what ogrecakes had bolded for him, we just need to figure out what exactly.

I just got logged out of the site, and when I logged back in the symbols inside the workers have now disappeared.

Is this the same for you...?

Just now, Ogrecakes said:

I just got logged out of the site, and when I logged back in the symbols inside the workers have now disappeared.

Is this the same for you...?

Yes, literally was about to post the same thing.

8 minutes ago, FelixMeow said:

Maybe they made an error on the icons they placed in it and are correcting as we speak?!?

And maybe you are one of Klei's employees creating an account just now to guide us towards the light?

Wouldn't be the first time...

Edit: Welp, Klei just crossed me out. Trying to hide all the evidence, I'm sure.

5 minutes ago, Ogrecakes said:

And maybe you are one of Klei's employees creating an account just now to guide us towards the light?

Wouldn't be the first time...

Edit: Welp, Klei just crossed me out. Trying to hide all the evidence, I'm sure.

I saw the crossing out thinking you did it but there was no "edited by" - so yeah Klei watching and laughing o.O

Archived