Fortie's Sketches and Drawings

Fortie

Hi,

So, @Ootay keeps trying to curse me if I don't make a new art thread for the last couple of weeks. along with @Paxtonnnn saying I should make one as well, I finally decided to stop being lazy and made a brand new Art Thread, since I started posting bits of my art as a spoiler update for those who had been following me.

(For those who want to know whatever happened to my first art thread, well it's kinda dead now so this will be the new cooler place to view my art.)

For those who are wondering, Yes I do take requests but I am kinda slow on them, so if you do ask please be aware it might not come out asap.

Anyway enjoy your viewing on the first page of doodles.

Spoiler

3708222-j4cdH5d6iplQwF7B.jpg

Let's start off with wonderful Icons I made for my buddy @Paxtonnnn

3736108-6dspOQOt98NZKBar.jpg

Spoiler

3730714-wwhOoY90SrzHLMNO.jpg

The introduction of my persona on the right, and one I made for Noot on the left. this is a jab at some joke they made in discord.

3745413-oTVdGsvle1b4LpiK.jpg

A art request Noot asked for me

Spoiler

3757430-wS_LkZ9M6gfd6t7m.jpg

Because I enjoy drawing mostly only Webber from Don't Starve, pics of him will be added as well in here, also Bonus Charlie.

3759002-LL7_seDYGe0_i-3u.jpg

Spoiler

.eJwVzFEOgyAMANC7cABaO4ribQgSZBEhtPsyu_uyd4D3mM-8zG5O1SE7wFEl9XlY0T5jybb0Xq4cRxWbeoOoGtPZ8q0CxIjeL4SOHAV6MQGF4Ik3ZHQYVt5Wgtr-zXsU8_0BvMAhwg.c95kMu7_DB59R5kKrlKWezjOIBk?width=224&height=300

Congrats if you made it this far, because these last pics are really WIPs with Potato quality, first off we have an Oc of Noot's that was cute so I decided to draw her.

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGAAbB1DINoggQhVqhN1Xld2r3gD3NZ91m8NcqlMOgLNL4XVaUV65VduY213z7GILD8iquVyjvlWAAmKMjtCTp0RbIKCUIoUd_b45Ryk6hD7-zWs28_wAvCAhtg.U2DkcLN6nuAWDb7KrxphMfLHq5o?width=224&height=300

Okay so, this is inspired by my misadventures of OW with @Ootay, as you can see I have to put so much detail with Genji sendhelp this is actually a re-draw since the older one didn't look good to me. and this one looks more neat.

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGAAnJmCSbRBBhCrUCLuvqru3fd7n3uY1b3OYS3XIAXA2yTxPK8oz1WIrc71LGk1s5g5JNeWrl6cKYMSwLN5j3NDtPmwR3M-4IgXyYd3JEUHr_-Yxqvl8Ab7jIdA._97NGkfuVfYWI64WS9K5iO6zplg?width=224&height=300

Last but not least, rare photo of me actually doing traditional art with oc's.

53 minutes ago, Fortie said:

For those who are wondering, Yes I do take requests but I am kinda slow on them, so if you do ask please be aware it might not come out asap.

That's fine. Can I request my persona? I'm curious what she will look like in your style ^_^

References if you need them:

http://orig03.deviantart.net/c4c4/f/2015/312/c/b/dragon_mage__proportion_edit__by_dragonmage156-d9fxk09.jpg

http://orig13.deviantart.net/39ae/f/2016/125/7/5/looking_up_by_dragonmage156-da1gp74.jpg

http://orig03.deviantart.net/133a/f/2016/248/4/d/dragonmage_in_a_tree_by_dragonmage156-dagiz3e.jpg

Btw, she doesn't have the ahoge (the curly piece of hair sticking up) anymore, she has the purple ears like in the last image. Oh and she's half dragon, hence the non-human parts :p

Course, you can still say no ^^;

54 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

That's fine. Can I request my persona? I'm curious what she will look like in your style ^_^

Sure, I can draw your persona no worries. If I post it late then I am sorry about that; uwu 

7 hours ago, DragonMage156 said:

Wait... didn't you already draw her? 

Ye, I have but honestly I think I could make a better picture with her now and I wanna give it another go!

5 hours ago, minespatch said:

Mind trying a go at Skeledork?:wilson_dorky:

Not at all, not very good at drawing skeledorks but I will try anywho!

5 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

I can't read any of the text aaaaaaaa am sad now

Other people's OCs are so interesting to me :3

You're in luck since I have tons I haven't really shown yet, I'll gladly post the text of what it says when I get home.

4 hours ago, Ootay said:

Nice. I hope you get the Gengu skin now :^)

Also damn that's some good art

Thanks for finally blessing me and not cursing me with highly cursed evil thoughts,,

15 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Other people's OCs are so interesting to me :3

Really? Is that the same for my undeveloped OCs? XD

10 hours ago, Fortie said:

Ye, I have but honestly I think I could make a better picture with her now and I wanna give it another go!

Cool! Looking forward to how you improve ^_^

Here's a better quality version for reading. @Mobbstar 

And here's a sketch of something I've started working on for @Ootay's DST RP, which involves friends who joined in. "That one dancing pumpkin guy meme." (We started to have everyone call him Pumpkin.)  A mysterious guy who likes fish, literally @Paxtonnnn is also in it. that includes myself as Webber in a TF2 Pyro suit, and Noot as Abigail. 

I actually ran out of space to draw General and Pumpkin, so I'll have to sketch them in another drawing later. Also if you're wondering what's on Abigail's head. It's Pumpkin's Birb named Loke. (Which is a Rowlet.) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

4 hours ago, Fortie said:

Here's a better quality version for reading. @Mobbstar 

And here's a sketch of something I've started working on for @Ootay's DST RP, which involves friends who joined in. "That one dancing pumpkin guy meme." (We started to have everyone call him Pumpkin.)  A mysterious guy who likes fish, literally @Paxtonnnn is also in it. that includes myself as Webber in a TF2 Pyro suit, and Noot as Abigail. 

I actually ran out of space to draw General and Pumpkin, so I'll have to sketch them in another drawing later. Also if you're wondering what's on Abigail's head. It's Pumpkin's Birb named Loke. (Which is a Rowlet.) 

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Abigail's hair makes a suprisingly good nest for birds.

10 hours ago, Mobbstar said:

Is this a mind-controlling parasite? Does the host return to conciousness when the parasite sleeps? Or is the host aware of the happening at all time and can't do anything about it? :o

Yeah, basically the parasite is "Monster Girl" who just uses some host as a body. I haven't put much thought into if the host can return to conciousness if she sleeps, could be some lots of fridge horror now that I think about it. O: 

5 hours ago, Ootay said:

Abigail's hair makes a suprisingly good nest for birds.

What kind of hair products does Abigail use for attracting birbs? 

6 hours ago, GiddyGuy said:

I hope you free the nipple...the other shimada nipple.

I can't believe Genji had a Hanzo phase, and thank you. I am trying but the only legendary I got so far was D.Va's legendary emote today.

1 hour ago, MeingroessterFan said:

Once I finally actually put some work into the persona I've been tinkering with, would you mind giving that a spin too? It's still in early beta though, quite literally.

Heck yeah, heck Yeah!, send me a ref of the persona when it's done  and I will draw it! 

I'll be working on the request on digital art. for now have some traditional art I made today.

Spoiler

.eJwVzNENAiEMANBdGIBCoaTeNoQjHOawBOqXcXfjG-B9zHvd5jCX6twHwNl3kXXarbJyq7aJtLvm2bctMiCr5nKN-tINyJicI0KOGB6UIkNwnpkS-pDIe-QQoY9_85zNfH--kCHF.KJQe64LuUMgAwIRCoSJGFukAqPY?width=400&height=299

first off we have some very old oc's of mines, from left to right ???-Shade-Blue. (I doodled ??? two days ago and is nameless, the other two I had for a very long time,,) 

and here is my first attempt at a comic,,

Spoiler

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABTsKmTbRBBhCrUCNxX1N2r3gB3m8-8zG5O1bF2gKOtLPOwS2WmWmwVqVdJoy2bpUNSTfns5a0LPPvoHJFn9GGjiAzBPZgJIzmmgPTcEFr_N69RzfcHv8kh1w.rgk-m-BKEQxo84YoaCRPiT6C40c?width=224&height=300

.eJwVzMENwyAMAMBdGABTA66TbRBBhCoUhN1X1N2r3gB3m8-6zG5O1Sk7wNEkj3VY0bFSLbaOUa-SZhObR4ekmvLZy1sFkJGcixE5oN8iBQbvHswxbISBn4SeGFr_N69ZzfcHwD8h3A.jVum_c3ENnylIeYhBgCt39qKnCc?width=224&height=300

.eJwVzFEOwiAMANC7cADKgGLdbQgjDDMsofXLeHf1-yXvbV7rMrs5VafsAEeXwuuworxyq7Yxt6vm2cUWHpBVczlHfaqAJ5-cQ_QUfbhjigTBbUSIIVHcQrr9DPr4N4_ZzOcLv5Ah0g.JXRO7mnK9BCWAcFE18aN71OD8YE?width=400&height=299

Based off a actual true OW game with @Ootay as space grandma Ana and myself as smol dorito gremlin child. (This is actually my first time drawing mech D.Va and Ana, Ana came out great imo.) 

On 4/13/2017 at 7:10 AM, MeingroessterFan said:

I thought Ana had a big fluffly tail for a second... 

On 4/13/2017 at 7:16 AM, Ootay said:

Undocumented change in the new patch: Ana is now a furry.

You come into my art thread and say something like this, you guys just tricked yourself because I actually did it.

Spoiler

3765162-7bUj5XaPmoGekBrU.jpg

Ana's a furry you guys pass it on.

Here's some bonus art since I feel like sharing more of my oc's since @Ootay is in love with the ones I have shown so far.

Spoiler

3765694-nIktbCGGoh1G54aI.jpg

before I show the Oc, have some moar Ow shenanigans first. Noot was playing as Lucio while I was trying out Torb, legit our Genji kept chasing me asking for armor and yet I was trying to run around to get metal,, also that birb in the corner is EFX. he asked himself to be added like that bc he likes frog girls since he watch MHA. X:

Spoiler

3765695-SP1DEcDXJWZcbMPy.jpg

Allow me to introduce you to Inigo, he's a shark and some type of Mudkip? I dunno really, but I think he would be a cross of a Salmon shark and a Axolotl.

3765696-d7c8ayaoOJtif6_j.jpg

these are some pretty old sketches of him though.

6 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Who's EFX?

EFX is a huge dork of a friend of mines, he's a huge meme and we like to playfully argue a lot about if the Sun/Moon is better. i'm on team moon, sun is for scrubs fight me X: and we like to talk about anime because we are trash friends like that.

Also because of this: 

Spoiler

.eJwVzNENhCAMANBdGICWliC6DUGCJGIJ1K_L7X65N8D7mHfe5jCX6lgHwNlWlnnapTJTLbaK1Luk0ZbN0iGppnz18ugCiozMbo-R2G_sAgEjhci0OYfkg0dEaP3fjKea7w-8xiGx.Pfu1F6WAfWosAkxg-k6_VnhES08?width=290&height=515

Archived