ImDaMisterL

puzzle
A New Reign Puzzle - Metheus

Hype?   521 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

5,764 posts in this topic

Just now, AnonymousKoala said:

"My my, how the fuel has changed you"

the Maslak.... ?  :'DDD   (sorry)

Oh guys, one more thing, don't add 20+ pages for a few hours, but still keep the stuff for Metheus. Good Night!

1 person likes this

Why are there HUMAN skeletons/skulls in the murals?

3.png.296bd4c55b3b325eb0f86a1f1807291d.png

4.png.9831e1c1f96918e8b8654416ede43adf.png

3 people like this

4 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

i dont know but some of them are looking with the suspicious eye

I was explaining my interpretations of each mural to someone, so I'll just copypasta it all here

Spoiler

"In the first one, there is a race of bug-like people who live underground. They are named Thulians or Ancients (but we don't actually know). They are led by King, who wields a staff, and a Queen, who wields a torch. They stand by a portal, which purpose is unknown, but it seems to be either receiving or distributing different substances, mostly white, one black, and one orange."

"We don't have the second mural, but something happens that shows the King how powerful the dark black substance can be (Nightmare Fuel). He uses it to advance his civilization, boosting technology and food. However, the more he uses his staff for the darkness, the less the Queen's torch shines.

"In the third, the nightmares have taken over. They consume the people and convert them to more crustacean like. The King is powerless to it. He lies defeated by the darkness. The Queen's torch can hold back the darkness, and she uses it to defend the King. She sacrifices herself and fragments the portal."

"In the fourth, we see the King, alone now, the ruler of nothing. He sits crying on his throne, as the darkness takes a more viney shape. The Queen's skull sits at the bottom of the mural, underneath the King's staff and Queen's torch."

2 people like this

3 minutes ago, the_lord_1500 said:

I think it is just to represent death.

3 people like this

7 minutes ago, Asparagus said:

You know I was wondering why some of the character examinations of the in game destroyed mural thingies mention people

1 person likes this

To my defense i have only read the first 15 sites of this full of theories so sorry if I should say something someone already said biit what if
drum please!

the surviver staffguy turned into ancient guard who has lost everyone and everything including his people and then became the protector of the key, the only thing that could open the door (gateway) to the total destroyment of this world again, so as some people say, hostory repeats itself

after loosing his people and his ??lover?? he became aware of what he did or what he let happend, but the darknes already became a part of him, eating away his bugness (you now like humanity) and changing him, so he tried his very best to hide and destroy everything related to the atrium, so that no one would ever be able to do the same thing

bumm antion wakes up and does some ground shaking things that lay open some ways and holes to the atrium that can be discovered after they were buried for so long, just like the slimy pit to the atrium
after killing the giardian, whos only remaining memory of his old self is the words to protect the key, you get it and you follow the way to your doom just by curiosity of what happend long time ago

what you dont know is that you trigger the exact same thing that let to the destoy of the old civilisation and so history repeats itself~

2 people like this

what if the murals are a red herring tho?

after all klei did put a red cross on them after we found them

and its not like we can do anything about them anyway,,

3 minutes ago, Histekia said:

To my defense i have only read the first 15 sites of this full of theories so sorry if I should say something someone already said biit what if
drum please!

Hide contents

the surviver staffguy turned into ancient guard who has lost everyone and everything including his people and then became the protector of the key, the only thing that could open the door (gateway) to the total destroyment of this world again, so as some people say, hostory repeats itself

after loosing his people and his ??lover?? he became aware of what he did or what he let happend, but the darknes already became a part of him, eating away his bugness (you now like humanity) and changing him, so he tried his very best to hide and destroy everything related to the atrium, so that no one would ever be able to do the same thing

bumm antion wakes up and does some ground shaking things that lay open some ways and holes to the atrium that can be discovered after they were buried for so long, just like the slimy pit to the atrium
after killing the giardian, whos only remaining memory of his old self is the words to protect the key, you get it and you follow the way to your doom just by curiosity of what happend long time ago

what you dont know is that you trigger the exact same thing that let to the destoy of the old civilisation and so history repeats itself~

This was already thought of and discussed(the guardian bit was observed by yours truly) but no one associated Antlion yet.

What is interesting is that the Antlion ate orange gems. Meaning it got to the ruins somehow. 

I hoped for some quality content... 35 pages full of memes.

3 minutes ago, Mananu said:

I hoped for some quality content... 35 pages full of memes.

That's all the puzzles are until 1 person posts the next step.

Posted (edited)

Accidental double post. 

So good luck in finding stuff.

Edited by stripypanda

Also seriously are the forums breaking? All these double posts minutes apart...

Just now, Asparagus said:

Also, these look like graves... we see grave stones just after the Ancient Guardian's Arena...

Capture.PNG

But they seem to have "lightning" symbols on 3 of them...

So the guardian, and the graves... seems like the theory that the Ancient Guardian is Staffalot has something...

Ayyyy. Told ya.

Also might be a stretch but the light torch still has white flames coming from it after it's corrupted. Perhaps eventually that caused the lightbulbs around Ancient Guardian? this part is probably a stretch but hey. 

Maybe this whole puzzle is for an easter event ;>.

2 people like this

IDK, thought it would be something... or a big sentimental nothing...

1 minute ago, Cherryzion said:
  Hide contents

90jUspwN.png

I made a little graph for the language @CarlZalph discovered. I'm trying my best to decipher it in any way. The three pink ones were the three symbols seen for a frame in the A New Reign trailer.

Start comparing with the ones you see in Maxwell's notes from the Wiliam Carter Puzzles.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, the_lord_1500 said:

boi i noticed the pink thing looks like a liquid. and the bunnys in the wall may be the bunnyman! they must

It's sitting in front of a painting that is gradually being painted. It's obviously paint, since a drawing of a rabbit cannot drink a potion.

I thought the skull thing was funny, too, but just assumed that it was the easiest way for the Klei artist who made this to signify death, given the simplicity of the graphic style and the weirdness of the creatures. They don't want to make it too cryptic!

2 people like this

Weird thing...

The first thing we can read here (assuming the language is read left to right like English) is that of the blocky format... (top left) which in itself, the first line is also different, a bit more crude... then the symbols get bolder... and near middle where they interact with the atrium, it seems to give off knowledge... and with it, the shadow language...

1.png.f3a5267ceb5d7bf2ae394f5c9c298bd3.png

1 person likes this