Hype?  

555 members have voted

1. 1. Hype??

Spaartan    565
8 hours ago, The Curator said:

It would be incredibly unimpressive if they hinted to a significant date by having the blocks on a wall spell it out. Like, it would be a huge coincidence if they did that by accident but the reality that it was on purpose is exceptionally disappointing. Really, the blocks on the walls spell out the date reveal. It is hard to measure the amount of subtly and cleverness such an idea exudes.

I agree

Pyr0mrcow    1,232
On 5/9/2017 at 0:51 PM, 1v0 said:

If nothing else could we at least get a confirmation if that is a date or not ?!

Mm, it's a little nerve-wracking not being sure if anything is actually happening, or if we've latched onto yet another red herring.

• Like 2

cezarica    253

As I just finished helping another friend complete the puzzle checked out Charlie's video one more time just for the sake of testing if anything changed since last time I did the puzzle. As i was wathing it was thinking about obelisks and from who's point of view we finished the puzzle and honestly I was thinking that we would be from Charlies perspective because of the movie.

On top of that what about if in the obelisks the two rulers standing in front of each other are for argument sake Maxwell (right) and Charlie (left) both on equal levels as a couple. In second we see one (Max) abusing the dark powers and thus banishing the light carrier (Charlie), then returns in third while the other ruler is on the ground suggesting it's downfall (for instance when Wilson freed him from the throne and in last) and in 4th image the Llight Carrier moans the loss of the other ruler and is stuck on the throne.

What do you guys think? Haven't checked this topic for a long time so sorry if something like this has been already suggested and I didn't read. :S

• Like 2

Maxwe1l    0

So me and another person made our way to the 2nd puzzle where the rules are basically mastermind. Even though we used the wiki and thought we understood how it works nothing we did made any sense and the physics contradicted what the wiki said along with our shattered knowledge of how the puzzle works. Is it broken or do we just not understand?

minespatch    25,621
1 hour ago, Maxwe1l said:

So me and another person made our way to the 2nd puzzle where the rules are basically mastermind. Even though we used the wiki and thought we understood how it works nothing we did made any sense and the physics contradicted what the wiki said along with our shattered knowledge of how the puzzle works. Is it broken or do we just not understand?

One should use the number side as the captain while the one with the letters should be the one who initiates and asks the captain where to move next. The number side has the least amount of symbols so that person should lead and help the other side figure out.

acuaticyas    1

anyone else willing to do metheus? I am a BIG procrastinator jesus. oh **** just realized i need to use the other forum, sorry. Im stupid ._.

Edited by acuaticyas

Maxwe1l    0
2 hours ago, minespatch said:

One should use the number side as the captain while the one with the letters should be the one who initiates and asks the captain where to move next. The number side has the least amount of symbols so that person should lead and help the other side figure out.

Im sorry I wasn't specific enough. We did do that but the site just stopped making sense. Its hard to explain but one player with the black squares mostly sat around while the other with the more complex symbols tried filling all 6 keyboard slots with the same icon 6 times over, and no dots glowed which shouldn't be possible.

minespatch    25,621
6 hours ago, yujinthegamer said:

game updated and there seems to be secrets

Mind posting them here from what you know?

DelroyBM    265
On 2017-4-6 at 3:27 PM, F3RR1S said:

Reveal hidden contents

could the story of the ancients parallel the story of Maxwell and Charlie? History repeats itself?

It has sense. 

Metheus (the staff ancient) ended up in the throne just as THEY did with Maxwell and they turned Cyclum (the torch ancient) in a dark form of herself as they did with Charley. It may explain the dark eyed head of the ancient in the 4th mural.

• Like 1

ImDaMisterL    16,864
3 hours ago, ZolaRay said:

check the metheus page now it makes a wilson voice noise

Yeah, we know, that's for guiding those who didn't finish it.

minespatch    25,621
2 minutes ago, DatShadowJK said:

Gah pls let this thread die

That's kind of a wrong attitude to take. I'd keep the thread alive if there's new tidbits. DST's Charlie's arc hasn't ended. She's plotting something.

• Like 1

DatShadowJK    873
Just now, minespatch said:

That's kind of a wrong attitude to take. I'd keep the thread alive if there's new tidbits. DST's Charlie's arc hasn't ended. She's plotting something.

B-but we can make a new thread

minespatch    25,621
1 minute ago, DatShadowJK said:

B-but we can make a new thread

There is the "What lies beyond" thread but that's just a thread on speculation on that small animation. The animation is a part of the Metheus arc, so yeah.

apparently metheus isnt the king but is the queen? or at least a girl according to the stream yesterday also maxwell is the first one on the throne but far from being the last?

• Like 2

Chaos2    122

Do note also: we still have to wait and see what the meaning of "june one" is.

(my headcanon is that it is a major update/Rhymes With Play stream that gives important info/ an update to the puzzle)

• Like 1

ShadowDuelist    967
58 minutes ago, yujinthegamer said:

apparently metheus isnt the king but is the queen? or at least a girl according to the stream yesterday also maxwell is the first one on the throne but far from being the last?

Kris also mentioned that there have been many after Maxwell, probably most DST characters were switching positions until Wilson was finally freed by Charlie, and took full control of the lands. Maybe each character added something unique and specific about them to the world.

Also I'm not quite sure how the "no throne before maxwell" bit fits the whole Metheus and ancients story.

Edited by ShadowDuelist
  • Like 2

Zeklo    10,027

Wait. You're saying the one stream I missed dropped lore?!

Guess I am watching the vod.

• Like 3

Rellimarual    1,649

They also assured fans that they are "still working on the game" and have not abandoned it, which was simultaneously reassuring and deflating because it didn't sound like we should expect anything major to come any time soon.

• Like 2