I'm reading here the title is "Required", for whatever reason

Poll title  

7 members have voted

1. 1. The abominations tend to happen here: https://join.me/ArlesDoodles - will you be clever enough never to click the link?

• Yes.
    • No.

2 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

neither it's RAD

oh you going to make shadow hands and nightmare creatures pop out like they do in the DST skin?

I guess polite would be the correct word not modest
its impolite to star at ones butt :p
though now that I see the whole picture I can see that drumstick is just scared.

Quite so, and first and foremost, thank you! I think the tragic torch is very much connected to the Ancients (and their abuse of nightmare fuel). So this is not really smoke, but actually the essence of whoever designed the torch. That's why it does not obey the laws of physics. I'm very hyped for more of Metheus.

Finally, Drumstick is fed on bacon, among other things, so I totally see why she'd go for a backside. Charlie... ENLARGED some features as you can see XD.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

I find the deerclops cute its the bearger and dragonfly that actually scare me hehe

Really? I think the bearger would be cute if it wasn't trying to steal your food and destroy your base. I also like dragonfly only because it the closest thing to a dragon in this game.

I think they should make babies of all the giants ^_^

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Yes.

Well better than running from deerclops I guess XD

Actually, a deer wrecking his precious drying racks is one of the rare cases you can witness a rare territorial Ayenth with several Colourful Metaphors and something sharp OuO.

7 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

Really? I think the bearger would be cute if it wasn't trying to steal your food and destroy your base. I also like dragonfly only because it the closest thing to a dragon in this game.

I think they should make babies of all the giants ^_^

Yes! PROCREATE, MY MINIONS!

• Like 1

On 04/19/2017 at 5:55 AM, minespatch said:

It's pretty psychedelic. Sure Mez didn't eat Aloe/succulent for her birthday?:wilson_ecstatic:

Not certain, but I bet it is just her innate warmth making things brighter. Here is Bob's birthday gift from the 21st:

WeirdoBob_21.04.png

Additionally, my WIP of a lightning tamarin, a normally neutral mob that runs away unless provoked a la koalefants, gathers trinkets left on the ground and becomes aggressive if charged by a lightning strike.

unknown.png

• Like 4

Busy with work, slacking in terms of DST. Still, I speedran the Atrium today (got there on Day 14 somehow, that 1% chance for a Krampus's sack definitely loved me today, vide screenshots) and that requires a little celebration.

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Got some more works, either ready or as half-WIPs, but they tend towards other universes and an AU.

• Like 3