What Don't Starve mob(s) do you dislike most?

Basically title. I made this as a counterpart to the "Whats your favorite Dont Starve mob?" thread.

Oh, and here is the link to the aforementioned thread:

Here is the list of all the mobs I dislike, in order.

Spoiler

1. Splumonkeys (They can end even the longest of runs.)

2. Frogs (Frog rain.)

3. Mooselings (I have had bad experiences with them.)

4. Bunnymen (I don't even need a reason for this one.)

5. Dragonfly (Single-player version.)

6. Dangling Depth Dwellers (Except when I'm Webber, then their my best friends.)

7. Damaged Clockwork Rooks (Always breaking my pseudoscience stations.)

8. Clockwork Bishops/Damaged Clockwork Bishops (Too much range, unkiteable.)

9. Pengulls (Why are they always in base?)

10. Hounds (General annoyances.)

Spoiler

Not-so-Honorable mentions:

Tentacles

Batalisks

Cave Spitters

Lureplants

Birchnutters

And that should be it!

Hider spitter combo, bunny men, pirate parrot, stink ray, ewecus, the "poofywoofer" its self the ewelet, bats, tentacles, merms, rabbits, dragonfly, clockwork rook, clockwork bishop, lureplants, frogs, mosquitoes, varg, and hounds, bees, killer bees, spider queen, bee queen

2 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Hider spitter combo, bunny men, pirate parrot, stink ray, ewecus, the "poofywoofer" its self the ewelet, bats, tentacles, merms, rabbits, dragonfly, clockwork rook, clockwork bishop, lureplants, frogs, mosquitoes, varg, and hounds, bees, killer bees, spider queen, bee queen

Dang.

45 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

-ling Depth Dwellers. They're disgustingliy annoying and give nothing special (compared to a normal spider) for being that better.

Exactly. As for other mobs I dislike:

EDIT: Added my list to main post. See above.

It's a toss up between killer bees and grass geckos. Killer bees because they pick fights with absolutely everything (especially during spring), and leave the ground cluttered with one of the most useless drops. Grass geckos are more of a love-hate thing: as useful as they are, they're pretty annoying to herd and seem to love getting themselves killed. Nothing better than when your main source of grass decides to spawn next to hounds and lava pools...

1 minute ago, Astroknot said:

1. Splumonkeys (They can end even the longest of runs.)

Well, I can agree on that. Since they can steal from everything (even from hutch) the only reason they're not the Nr. 1 on my list is because we can farm beard hair and nightmare fuel from them with some preparations. But truely the most annoying ones.

Just now, fimmatek said:

Well, I can agree on that. Since they can steal from everything (even from hutch) the only reason they're not the Nr. 1 on my list is because we can farm beard hair and nightmare fuel from them with some preparations. But truely the most annoying ones.

They are, in my opinion. The most dangerous non-boss mob in the game.

When your in a field of them and it suddenly becomes nightmare cycle, you can easily be in a game-over situation.

Killer bees and sometimes bees cause my wife loves making bee boxes and fishfarms (mod) but she always makes them too close and they keep flying around the base, buzzing around and trying to murder us from time to time.

I'm fairly chill and don't really mind many mobs, except for one, as I am a Webber player who can't easily befriend pigs.

Obviously, it has to be the Ewecus. That thing stun locks me repeatedly as my spider friends nip at it, and as I'm currently solo, I have no friends to aid me. Meat isn't hard to come by, and it's the wool I'm really after, but still...I don't really like a mob cowardly enough to lock me in place and run from me when I try getting close. That's my job.

Archived