• The Moj pens
    • The Mountain?
    • Seirra City
    • The King of the East Coast
    • El Monte De Pla
    • HANK!
    • The Republic of the East Coast
    • The Narrator

A while ago I made an announcement of a possible thread and well I decided to make it. Simply. Let me explain what the heck I'm doing in this thread. Well a while ago I came up with this character called Cool Cool McDude I decided to tell my brothers about this character and they liked it. So they made characters (I helped with them) for the world that Cool Cool McDude would inhabit. Now I am going to share some of the characters and the world with you guys. I am going to show you guys some of the characters I came up with... for now just one.

Danny the Lovable Scamp

Spoiler

Before I describe Danny I first must say he is an actor by the name of Francisco Smoth. Danny the Lovable Scamp is imp-like creature covered in head to toe(?) in thin chestnut brown fur. Danny feels much like a dog when touched. Danny has many oddities to him like his short snout, his pig nose, his short droopy ears, his large blue eyes, and to leave it off his sharp teeth. He would be simply terrifying if he wasn't a celebrity. In Danny's show, That ScampTM, Danny is usually seen wearing a light red shirt with baige slacks. Due to Francisco's fame there will be at leastone person who wants him dead and guess who was hired to kill him. That's right Vinny and George.

I'll probably edit this little scamp's description

Remember kids Democracy Works unless it doesn't like in the Republic of the East Coast.

The Kingdom of the West Coast

Spoiler

According to my editor I shouldn't have a opinion either west coast or the east coast, but I can still talk about some of the attractions of the Kingdom of the West Coast. The Kingdom of the West Coast is home to many celebrities such as Cool Cool McDude and HANK! There is also the technological advancements you will only see here such as television, blimps, and credit cards. However they are quite lacking in any other technology like the wheel.

The story will start here. Also WEST COAST REPRESENT!

I'll add more places later.

12 hours ago, DimWhat said:

I'll give a hint on who and what George is... AHEM, George. George. George. George. Geor- that was close I almost revealed his tragic backstory.

George of the jungle!

that TV show was terrible.

4 hours ago, Destros09 said:

Sooooooooooooo

what is this exactly 

Some notes The Narrator created to inform his readers just in case they don't understand who some of these people are.

Also...

ANNOUNCEMENT: Next note will come by the end of today.

Good ol' Democracy ending in a tie. Alright so I guess I'll do George.

George

Spoiler

For those of you who could not tell George is a George. George's real name is unknown so everyone calls him George. George is not very noteworthy George in his appearance, he has bushy red hair, he's averagely tall for a George, and he has a average George physique. There truly noteworthy things about George are his weapon, The George, and the fact he is the lat remaining George. Not even I knew why this was until I learned George's tragic backstory. To give George the respect he truly deserves I will tell you his tale in his native tongue. George. George. George. George! George. George, "George." George. George. George. George. George! George! George. "George?" "George." "George!" George. George. "George? George! George!" George. George. George. George. George. George. "George? George? George! George! George. George. Goerge!" George. George. George George. George. George. George. Brings a tear to the eye doesn't it. To think a George went through all of that.

Thus is the tale of George

also ganna  change the poles to include another character and exclude George.

Archived