Shadow thurible acting as an alternative Lantern

Anyone else thinks Shadow Thurible should give off even a little bit of light? I mean it looks like a light source item, but the only thing it does is allow you to control Stalkers. That is useful, although it would be a bit more convenient if you wouldn't have to have magilluminessence on or let yourself go completely and utterly insane from moving around with the weaver (you have the Bee Queen Crown on but no light, or you have a head light source on but you'll go insane).

I mean, you already get a sanity penalty from resurrecting a weaver and having to move one around while completely and utterly insane or having to have your body slot occupied via magilluminessence to move freely with one might be a bit inconvenient.

Either way, would be good if it acted also as a nightmare-fuel refuelable lantern in a sense.

1 hour ago, EuedeAdodooedoe said:

Anyone else thinks Shadow Thurible should give off even a little bit of light? I mean it looks like a light source item, but the only thing it does is allow you to control Stalkers. That is useful, although it would be a bit more convenient if you wouldn't have to have magilluminessence on or let yourself go completely and utterly insane from moving around with the weaver (you have the Bee Queen Crown on but no light, or you have a head light source on but you'll go insane).

I mean, you already get a sanity penalty from resurrecting a weaver and having to move one around while completely and utterly insane or having to have your body slot occupied via magilluminessence to move freely with one might be a bit inconvenient.

Either way, would be good if it acted also as a nightmare-fuel refuelable lantern in a sense.

Thurible is an item that is used in some religious rituals, inside burns insence that emits smoke from the holes, it is not supposed to emit light, but it burns the fuel like insence. Even tho it looks like a lantern, it has tiny holes for the smoke to come out and the ornaments are just for the looks. Googling about thurible will show what is it for and how it works.

Archived