Chiminea, Buckets & Pottery Tab - Milk Volt Goats and bottle it.

Features:

Pottery Tab (accessed via Chiminea & Potter's Wheel)

Create the Chess Pieces, or glass items in the Chiminea.

Glass Items:

Bottle

Castle Base

Castle Mid

Castle Top

Bucket (Food Tab)

Allows you to milk Volt Goats for a Bucket-o-milk 

Electric Milk (Food Tab)

1x Bucket-o-Milk, 2x Glass Bottle

Creates 2 Electric Milk

The Glass Castle pieces are just for decoration, easier than fighting the Antlion and stealing them.

7 minutes ago, Destros09 said:

Glass castle should be antlion exclusive or the chimnea a drop as a blueprint

Antlion is an optional fight, it should not drop another blueprint.

Glass Spike is still exclusive, however, the castle makes more sense to be craft-able at a high cost.

On 4/4/2017 at 1:54 PM, Sudura2017 said:

Antlion is an optional fight, it should not drop another blueprint.

Glass Spike is still exclusive, however, the castle makes more sense to be craft-able at a high cost.

You realize that is exactly why it drops blueprints right? Same with the other optional raid bosses. Not many people would kill these bosses if there was not a reward for doing so.

That said, I do like the idea of "milking" the Volt Goats rather than killing them. However given how valuable dairy products are in this game, I am not sure that would be a correct choice balance wise. I suppose if the blueprint along with the materials to make the milk bottle dropped on Antlion's death along with the fact that he can only be killed once each Summer is a way to balance it and reward players for choosing to kill him. But if that is the reward he probably should be a more difficult fight than what is depicted by his stats.

34 minutes ago, G0dsend said:

You realize that is exactly why it drops blueprints right? Same with the other optional raid bosses. Not many people would kill these bosses if there was not a reward for doing so.

Yeah, I've changed my mind to this... especially a structure, you don't need multiple... plus it'd kinda enforce it's SW connections.

Archived