Female MacTusk: It is basically a female variant of MacTusk. It looks like the male MacTusk but instead of wearing and dropping a tam-o shanter it will wear and drop a Highland Dress (traditional female Scottish dress). It will be a walrus in a dress basically. It will the same drop rate of the taco shanter. It will ahem the same health as the male mactusk and will be named " Mama MacTusk" and will attack with a spear. It will be a bit faster than the male mactusk since it will attack with melee, and it isn't supposed to be easy to kill. The chance of the female mactusk spawning are a 50 50 chance. Tell me if this is a good idea or just really stupid. I feel like this is a good one.

Hmm...what would the odd dress item offer players, though? The Tam o' Shanter gives players 6.6 Sanity per minute, has an insulation factor of 120, and leaves the body slot free for backpacks and armor. The item would have to have something special to be worth using.

As for the fight, I think we have enough enemies we can kite with ease. Would she do anything special to spice things up? Otherwise, it just seems sort of...lame.

(As a personal recommendation not pertaining to the topic, might I suggest dividing aspects of a post into paragraphs to make it look neat? Not gonna lie, the wall of text bored me a little...)

On 4/4/2017 at 2:05 AM, Thieverpedia said:

Hmm...what would the odd dress item offer players, though? The Tam o' Shanter gives players 6.6 Sanity per minute, has an insulation factor of 120, and leaves the body slot free for backpacks and armor. The item would have to have something special to be worth using.

As for the fight, I think we have enough enemies we can kite with ease. Would she do anything special to spice things up? Otherwise, it just seems sort of...lame.

(As a personal recommendation not pertaining to the topic, might I suggest dividing aspects of a post into paragraphs to make it look neat? Not gonna lie, the wall of text bored me a little...)

she would kite you, kinda like pigs. The dress will give 12 sanity per minute, but no insulation. And she will do more damage if anyone else in her family (excluding the hounds) is killed. So if i kill the male mactusk, she will attack faster, be faster, and do more damage. And ill take the dividing into paragraphs into consideration. 

Archived