So, I was just playing on a Klei-server and at some point, some guys joined. One of them constantly tried to kick us, he did it so fast we couldn´t even get to kick him. Of course he failed, but he did it again and again. At some point, my friends forgot to vote to not kick me, and thus the other trolls came in and kicked me last second. After that, they kicked everyone else and then regenerated the world. I can´t say this happenned too often, but I can say I only started playing recently again.

What might be done and what I would appreciate:

-Make it so there is a delay between each voting to regenerate the world/ to kick other players. [But keep in mind sometimes you have to kick someone and then reroll the day.]

-Make it so there is a delay when someone was put up for vote to be kicked too often [2 or 3 times].

-Make it so one person can only put up 2 or 3 votings in a row.

Anyways, it would be nice if atleast one of these things would be implemented. Sorry for any grammar-errors. Thanks for reading! :]

If anyone here runs into I have 1 Lucy the axe, Choclatey milk?, or Not a robot, these three users are guilty of this kind of vote trolling. A Klei server on day 23 (or somewhere around there) was just destroyed for me when they joined, kicked out the other people playing there, and regenerated the world. And then, in the regenerated world's chat, they kept saying they did it because they wanted to know what a fetish was. Just.... what? Trolls will be trolls, I suppose, but people who are there to play need to be able to stand up against them.

12 hours ago, Sylviianel said:

If anyone here runs into I have 1 Lucy the axe, Choclatey milk?, or Not a robot, these three users are guilty of this kind of vote trolling. A Klei server on day 23 (or somewhere around there) was just destroyed for me when they joined, kicked out the other people playing there, and regenerated the world. And then, in the regenerated world's chat, they kept saying they did it because they wanted to know what a fetish was. Just.... what? Trolls will be trolls, I suppose, but people who are there to play need to be able to stand up against them.

I second what Sylviianel wrote, pointing the fact these 3 he mentioned - Goats/S.atan/I have 1 Lucy the axe, Terra/Noy a robot/Bunnyash and Chickaty milk?/Climed-up-the-Water-Spout/Incey-Wincey-Spider (they change their nicks a lot, probably because of said trolling behavior) are repeated offenders, plaguing Klei official DST servers for at least a couple of months now in a systematic way with same modus operandi (I encountered them 3 times 'till now, fist in summer last year, secound in November, and third today - and today they did this for hours, between 3 and 5 AM GMT and now, right at this post's moment aka 6 PM GMT): they go on official Klei DST servers (the vote-enabled ones) -  Slurtle Slime - Klei Official being targeted now - start kicking players, then a world regen vote and/or if that cannot pass they wall in spawn gate or place spider eggs in it - as they all 3 play Webber when going into this yolo-trolling. They do this over and over again, regen the world for hours, not actually playing. The admin of Slurtle Slime - Klei Official can check server's log and see exactly what the 3 mentioned did/do. I attached the print screens from this morning and right now on the server. I hope a Klei representative will address this as the 3 players from above are really toxic for DST community and, again, persistent and repeated offenders.

Trolls-1.jpg

Trolls-2.jpg

Trolls-3.jpg

Yes, this JUST happened to a group I was playing with on a Klei official server. We played up til spring, and then two users named Goat and Purple came and kicked us off the server. I told them to stop trolling, to which they said 'we came to reroll the world not the people' and 'bye noob'.

I love this game, have almost 600hrs into it, I don't want to stop playing because trolls undo all the work a group has put in. There has to be some moderation, especially on  Klei hosted server.

Archived