Looking for some friends ;- ;

Yo, I consider myself pretty experienced with dst and have 230 hours on it. I have 2 megabases (1 with wolfgang 1 with WX both around 500 days) but i've gotten quite bored with playing by myself and have gotten pretty jealous of Volx's and Glermz's teams on their megabases. I'm willing to start another megabase (preferably as wolfgang). Anyone who plays wickerbottom, wigfrid, or maxwell (preferably) and has enough experience want to play with me? I'm flexible about communication either on messages in game, discord, skype etc. If you're up for the task hit me up. Steam is acuaticyas

17 minutes ago, acuaticyas said:

I'm willing to start another megabase (preferably as wolfgang). Anyone who plays wickerbottom, wigfrid, or maxwell (preferably) and has enough experience want to play with me? 

Are you from europe? ^_^ im willing to play if you can host with caves...and from EU, or we can manage to try even if you're from america.

I started to mainly play wifrig, i used to play wilson, i have experience :D what slows me down is my fecking pc D: besides that i think im experienced xD.

3 hours ago, acuaticyas said:

Yo, I consider myself pretty experienced with dst and have 230 hours on it. I have 2 megabases (1 with wolfgang 1 with WX both around 500 days) but i've gotten quite bored with playing by myself and have gotten pretty jealous of Volx's and Glermz's teams on their megabases. I'm willing to start another megabase (preferably as wolfgang). Anyone who plays wickerbottom, wigfrid, or maxwell (preferably) and has enough experience want to play with me? I'm flexible about communication either on messages in game, discord, skype etc. If you're up for the task hit me up. Steam is acuaticyas

I'm available today and tomorrow to start.   My ID is aep039.    I specialize in WX-78 and have a lot of experience.   Been hosting my own server but at a certain point there isn't too much left to do.  

Sent you a friend invite.   I'm in the U.S. as well :) and have a discord channel.

Archived