What sort of future content are you most excited for?

What sort of future content are you most excited for?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. Well?

• Special hazard suits for dupes (and accompanying hazards)
    • New gases, materials and heavy industry!
    • Close encounters with new aliens
    • Ancient artefacts to discover...
    • New game physics to use and abuse
    • The Void, and building on the asteroid surface!
    • Actually, I'm really looking forward to something else... (let us know what it is in the comments!)

After spotting this thread here:

I thought I'd set up a poll and see what everyone was most excited for in terms of potential new content updates for ONI :)

Personally, I'm looking forward to being able to equip my dupes with hazard suits to go explore the asteroid in!

I voted the void and building on surface, but a larger map will do. I feel very cramped in this small commet. It would be appreciable to explore and discover things to exploit latter in the game.

But what I would like sincerely, and unfortunatly I don't think it will happen, it would be adding "challenge", like a campaign or something. Cause there's nothing to realy do after you got your self-suffisent base.

Pretty much more of everything ! I know you asked for a choice and I did vote for one so hope my list isnt too much

• a whole lot more on the tech tree.
  • better balanced power with more options for generators (including Nuclear)
  • more advanced machinery for new recipes (cook dirt -> sand ; device for cooling liquids etc)
  • improved clothing and equipment that enhances Dupes capacities
  • better food choices/cooking + DRINKING (water fountains)
  • better health system and medicine
  • more decor options and variety
  • more stress relievers including leisure areas (so Dupes dont idle when they got no work)
  • conveyor belts and pulleys to transport materials throughout the map, elevators for Dupes
  • more creatures (more resistant) and artifacts

22 minutes ago, PickPay said:

• more advanced machinery for new recipes (cook dirt -> sand ; device for cooling liquids etc

you probably know this, but you can achieve that by putting dirt in a container at the bottom of the map

21 minutes ago, ilpoe said:

you probably know this, but you can achieve that by putting dirt in a container at the bottom of the map

to make sand yea thanks for mentioning it I know it takes 300C to do it naturally, its a pain and not really sustainable, my bottom of the map seems complicated Neutronium all over blocking the magma or big steam chambers, so I kinda gave up on the idea for now as I dont need sand desperately

I'd like to have something like a goal. Maybe build a rocket on the surface, equip it with food and stuff and head off to a better planet... happy ending completed. Just came to my mind; not sure if the game really needs it.

1 hour ago, Owle said:

I'd like to have something like a goal. Maybe build a rocket on the surface, equip it with food and stuff and head off to a better planet... happy ending completed. Just came to my mind; not sure if the game really needs it.

A final objective sounds fun, gives you a sense of accomplishment without necessarily ending the game.

I think the 1st option can be implied in the 2nd proposal, so i voted 2...

I would also like a "gravity and pressure" update that will treat liquids and gaz in pipe the same way they are treated i open world. Having water fall in pipe and go to machine below a dam without the use of a pump for example. Or that the gaz vent can be input/output depending on the highest pressure inside the pipe or outside...

I voted for building outside the asteroid because the idea that all you gasses being taken away if you're not careful sounds amazing. Also I'm not as excited about this, but I really want to see more variety in diseases The Spores just aren't cutting it.

Archived