Dupe-A-Day!

4 hours ago, watermelen671 said:

1. FIFY

2. You sure about that? The chance you'll end up in a Space Prison, or torture chamber by the hands of the sadist players is too damn high. You might wanna better phrase your wishes, lest you screw yourself over when you find a genie bottle. :wilson_goodjob:

Did someone say torture chamber?

20170523_155410.jpg

1 hour ago, Savin said:

pizzadupe.jpg

1. redward? (looks SUSPCIOUSLY like the one i drew today >u>)

2. where'd he get pizza?

3. can i have some?

4. actually probably not. if it's sewer pizza, it's probably really gross.

5. screw it, i like pizza. share.

15 hours ago, mewthemew said:

red.png

Man, it's been a while since I've seen you done digital work. Love the crooked teeth.:wilson_ecstatic:

9 hours ago, Savin said:

pizzadupe.jpg

Those background strokes are impressive and attractive! Even that subtle lighting. So very jealous.

7 hours ago, Xedlord said:

Did someone say torture chamber?20170523_155410.jpg

Whoever built that really wanted to make the torture remain in the dupe's mind. :wilson_shocked:

7 minutes ago, minespatch said:

Man, it's been a while since I've seen you done digital work. Love the crooked teeth.:wilson_ecstatic:

thanks!

been wanting to get back into digital. Unfortunately, we don't have a scanner, so i need to outline everything in MS paint then bring it to paintdotnet to color it :/

Abe: I realised everyone was treating you strange because you're ugly, so i made you some eggs.

Meep: T-thanks..they're pretty good.

Abe: Well, they don't call me Abe "Eggs Benidict" Stroftt for nothing!

Meep: But....where'd the plate come from?

Abe: well, I-

Meep: And the eggs?

Abe:...

DON'T ASK! THAT'S A SECRET!!

(may or may not actually be the remains of a murdered hatch "cooked" over a space heater.)

IMG_20170524_080328.jpg

2 hours ago, mewthemew said:

Poor Nails. Another one of my favorite canon dupes. 

Probably lived a life of people asking for him to be tough, but all he really wants is a good book or somethng. So adorable.

*Reads Nail's description* Huh, so he is.

I always thought it was the finger kind of nails and saw this character as a girl XD

4 minutes ago, DragonMage156 said:

*Reads Nail's description* Huh, so he is.

I always thought it was the finger kind of nails and saw this character as a girl XD

it's also ambiguous as to wether or not nails is a boy or girl. it could be (finger) nails, or (tough as) nails.

i prefer the latter.

Archived