Patch notes on Steam are not getting updated!

I have the feeleing that they're not wanting to share the beta updates on steam, just the ones for the live branch. I'm not sure why, but I guess because they'd like to keep the beta-content secret for the majority of the users, so that the third part will be more surprising? Even we don't know everything yet...

I don't know, I just observed that since the Year of the Gobbler event they didn't publish any beta update on steam, unlike before. 

20 minutes ago, fimmatek said:

I have the feeleing that they're not wanting to share the beta updates on steam, just the ones for the live branch. I'm not sure why, but I guess because they'd like to keep the beta-content secret for the majority of the users, so that the third part will be more surprising? Even we don't know everything yet...

I don't know, I just observed that since the Year of the Gobbler event they didn't publish any beta update on steam, unlike before. 

It is beta so, it certainly is a much different situation then the live game. Not really ethically inclined or needed to share every little tweak to the beta, since it isn't official content yet. And, they do have their secrets. As already revealed.

Archived