April Fools

6 hours ago, Vixrotre said:

I want Beefalo singing The Beefalo Song instead of mooing.

Perfect, as for other jokes they could do in the update, how about "buffing" Wes? (and by buff, I mean nerf even further while making the nerfs sound like buffs.) For example:

Spoiler

Wes now only has 8 health, said to be a good thing cause you won't waste so many pierogi healing. Now you'll only need a spider gland for full health!

Wes's balloons can now randomly pop instantly after blowing them, causing potential fatal damage to Wes. <-- (New drawback)

Wes now only deals half as much damage as Wilson, but has a 1 in 100 chance to always deal a fatal blow with his fist.

Wes's balloons will now show up as balloon versions of the Klei teams heads, instead of as pigs, beefalo and what not.

3 hours ago, Electroely said:

maybe dance like this? seems fine for me

3 hours ago, Electroely said:

Yeah I think my brain just died

not like I was going to need it or anything...

Can I join you?

7 hours ago, Astroknot said:

Wes's balloons will now show up as balloon versions of the Klei teams heads, instead of as pigs, beefalo and what not.

YES

All of these quirky laughable additions to the game are totally not eligible for an April Fools joke. Clearly only referencing a major piece of real content to the game being added just so they can turn around and say it was all a lie would be more appropriate.

That would surely get all of the laughs.

Just now, The Curator said:

All of these quirky laughable additions to the game are totally not eligible for an April Fools joke. Clearly only referencing a major piece of real content to the game being added just so they can turn around and say it was all a lie would be more appropriate.

That would surely get all of the laughs.

I think it would be funny.

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

Seriously though Curator, why do you have to take everything seriously, you are being what I think is called pessimistic, the bone armor for example, you haven't seen how it works and you were already criticizing it. Please don't ruin our jokes, it will be April Fools, something strange will happen, just be happy with what you have and stop criticizing the ideas of others. The Klei forums are a place where we can talk about anything about the game. Its a game, don't take it too seriously. Let others have fun, may it be a prank, a theory or a new update.

Thanks! :D

Is he actually taking our jokes seriously?

Here it comes!...

Is this going to get me a warning? (I hope not)

Getting warmer...

Just a bit more...

Do you guys think it will?

I think what I will say will get The Curator mad

13 minutes ago, KoreanWaffles said:

Klei is going to make a new line of skins,

but there's a catch...

Reveal hidden contents

It's Tencent exclusive

And then the April Fools for Tencent is that Klei is making a new line of skins exclusive to Steam.

7 minutes ago, frane555 said:

What if Klei see this subject and now wants add all this things to game?

Some of these jokes already have.

Roses are red, Steam is blue. The Formal collection sucks, Klei is your store really still under maintenance you lock all these unique cosmetics behind buying your merchandise and then you lock off the merchandise for months and there's no way to buy most of those things from an outside source either how much content are you going to deny your playerbase first the Rose collection now this what the hell is going on.

That was a good poem. Good poem.

3 hours ago, The Curator said:

The Formal collection sucks,

I like it

lei is your store really still under maintenance

Well ok you got me there IDK if anyone knows whats going on with the store

these unique cosmetics behind buying your merchandise

Just be glad there cosmetics 

nd there's no way to buy most of those things from an outside source either how much content are you going to deny your playerbase first the Rose collection now

Well the Rose collection exists for the Tencent players as @JoeW put it because they don't have the GoH collection over on Tencent servers so Kiel wanted to give them something special because they were having a competion IDK joe can expain it better then I.

Bottom line Tencent has rose and we have GoH
nobodies platform has both skin sets

hell is going on.

I'm having fun talking to you and the quote function is fun!

That was a good poem. Good poem

3/10- to much EGO

11 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Bottom line Tencent has rose and we have GoH
nobodies platform has both skin sets

Yes that was the point because previously it was mentioned that a good joke for April Fools would be for them to release a new line of skins, exclusive to Tencent. And then another new line of skins exclusive to Steam.

And so, that is the joke, because; they already have.

And actually, no, not glad there are cosmetics at all for merchandise. Instead of having them in the actual game like any of the other content; they lock it into being a store exclusive bonus to further incentive buying their merchandise. Then they go and shut down the store for months so you cannot even access it period. No, that is bad.

7 minutes ago, ShadowDuelist said:

I'd limit the joke, and suggest that all the hints we recently got eventually become real, and we get a new dst lore friendly character, whose name is....

Reveal hidden contents

Walani

Only if Walani spawns in the Early Summer, in the middle of the Lake and is stuck eternally surfing on it. vuv

Archived