[Game Update] - (BETA) 211849

• Developer
  • Ancient Statues and Broken Clockworks are now part of Ruins regeneration. (NOTE: Retrofitting of the regeneration logic for these entities can only be applied to ones that are still present in your world.)
  • Improved camera locking during Ancient Fuelweaver’s death sequence.
  • Shadow Creatures cannot enter the Atrium room while your camera is locked or the Atrium Gate is destabilizing.
  • Increased chance of reconstructing Fossils correctly.
  • Fixed bug where auto-attack fails to target Werepigs drawn to the Moon Stone.
  • Fixed bug where Shadow Chesspieces sometimes have a long delay before transforming.

View full update

• Like 20

Nooononono... You should embrace the lewdness! ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@V2C could we also have the thulecite walls as part of the ruins regen? It's very fun for me to hammer them down for thulecite fragments, plus, they're like the main source of them! And it's a hefty amount of extra thulecite, so these would be good as part of the reset too. I think they're the only things in the ruins that are not part of the reset. The plants there are part of world regrowth (light bulbs, lichen and glowberry plants).

Edited by JoeW
  • Like 9

• Developer
22 minutes ago, TheKingDedede said:

Does this mean we got the camera snapping effect back at the end of the Fuelweaver's fight?

16 minutes ago, Tylordian said:

I hope this means camera locking is back!

Yes, we have added back the camera locking during the Fuelweaver's death sequence with some adjustments to make it less confusing for players that are still moving around a lot.

• Like 9

Just now, V2C said:

Yes, we have added back the camera locking during the Fuelweaver's death sequence with some adjustments to make it less confusing for players that are still moving around a lot.

I have just killed it and didn't get the animation... Maybe I didn't update.

EDIT: Yep I forgot to update

Edited by Electroely
  • Like 2

45 minutes ago, V2C said:
  • Ancient Statues and Broken Clockworks are now part of Ruins regeneration. (NOTE: Retrofitting of the regeneration logic for these entities can only be applied to ones that are still present in your world.)

Noooooo,.....I broke all of the statues and clockworks in my world. I'm sad now :(.

• Like 1

Dream on, human.

37 minutes ago, alainmcd said:

!!!

Hide contents

Serious spoiler.

Hide contents

Speech file for Winona: data/scripts/speech_winona.lua

"--Winona gets one free hit from Charlie"

Her speech features slang reminiscent of southern Canada AND Washington DC. Charlie brought her sister over?

IS KLEI MAKING A CHARACTER FOR MY BIRTHDAY ON 04.04?!

Edited by JoeW
  • Like 4

6 minutes ago, Zeklo said:

Uh....

Hide contents

STATUEMAXWELL = "So THIS is \"Maxy\".",

Could Winona be Charlie's sister...?

I..

Spoiler

think so. At least someone close to her. Oh! Man! They deleted the file with that recent update.

• Like 2