Cheerio

[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 211704

25 posts in this topic

• Liquid Pumps should properly pump liquid when only partially covered by liquid. Previously if the bottom left cell was gas, the pump would run but fail to pull liquid into the pipe. 

Whats is this mean ?

26 minutes ago, sai05 said:
  • Liquid Pumps should properly pump liquid when only partially covered by liquid. Previously if the bottom left cell was gas, the pump would run but fail to pull liquid into the pipe. 

Whats is this mean ?

means that the pump was wasting energy before and never ever finished to pump all liquid in its 2x2 square. basically pumbing [vacuum]

Posted (edited)

Well ihope they update with flow control of valve :) if 1 pipe liquid/gass meat branch its will make delay :( if normal we can make 3 hydrogen power supply 

Edited by sai05

2 hours ago, Cheerio said:

Deconstructing/reconnecting piping systems should no longer cause the pipe network to stop working

Does this mean that even if we deconstruct a pipe, the liquids/gases will drip (thus now vents are rendered useless)? Why is "reconnecting" included in this sentence (i.e. how would reconnecting a pipe stop a network from working?)? I am a bit confused.

It was a bug where breaking the pipe systems would stop them from working even after repairs or modifications. 

A mute button for the portal would be fantastic! Or stopping the countdown or similar... please?

1 person likes this

13 minutes ago, Yokhen said:

Does this mean that even if we deconstruct a pipe, the liquids/gases will drip (thus now vents are rendered useless)? Why is "reconnecting" included in this sentence (i.e. how would reconnecting a pipe stop a network from working?)? I am a bit confused.

No. Means if you changed your plumbing layout, it might stop working until reload. Happened to me several times.

Posted (edited)

That's some real snazzy clothing...

snazzy2.jpg

snazzy2-2.jpg

Edited by fonyo

6 minutes ago, fonyo said:

That's some real snazzy clothing...

snazzy2.jpg

snazzy2-2.jpg

I believe this is a bug they're trying to track down - you may want to post this in the bug tracker (on this site) with your dxdiag file attached, I suspect they'd appreciate the report. :)

12 minutes ago, Beowulfe said:

I believe this is a bug they're trying to track down - you may want to post this in the bug tracker (on this site) with your dxdiag file attached, I suspect they'd appreciate the report. :)

Like with many other graphical and game mechanical things, a reload fixes it. Being so a graphical gltch, it should not be priority imo. Also, there are a lot of bugs around clothing (make sure you unequip them first unless you want them to vanish) but it is manageable so I'm not too worried. I've posted this for fun but please do point me to the link so I can contribute if necessary. Cheers matey.

Brilliant series of updates so far! :o

3 minutes ago, fonyo said:

Like with many other graphical and game mechanical things, a reload fixes it. Being so a graphical gltch, it should not be priority imo. Also, there are a lot of bugs around clothing (make sure you unequip them first unless you want them to vanish) but it is manageable so I'm not too worried. I've posted this for fun but please do point me to the link so I can contribute if necessary. Cheers matey.

Brilliant series of updates so far! :o

The output_log.txt should still have information about what went wrong.

1 hour ago, Risu said:

The output_log.txt should still have information about what went wrong.

Where do I find that?

Getting MAJOR lag on auto saves after the newest preview branch update (Today @ 5:00 pm for me). At day 57 finally crashed the game.

3 minutes ago, Squirrel_Gnut said:

Getting MAJOR lag on auto saves after the newest preview branch update (Today @ 5:00 pm for me). At day 57 finally crashed the game.

Could you please post your save file in the bug tracker?

Freeze bug still there
i must load my game to make it work again

very sad T.T
fix it please!!

Do you know when New update come in?

1 person likes this

im checking the game updates log daily, but it seems you guys working on something new i gues :)  still hyped ^^ thank you

1 person likes this

On 18/04/2017 at 9:16 PM, tfgpro said:

im checking the game updates log daily, but it seems you guys working on something new i gues :)  still hyped ^^ thank you

Exaclty what I've been doing for some time now :)  too bad the communication and updates slowed down I hope it's not gonna stay alpha forever !

1 person likes this

17 minutes ago, cpy said:

One month later. I can haz some newz? :D

Go and check the latest Klei Twitch stream

21 hours ago, Kasuha said:

Go and check the latest Klei Twitch stream

Is it Cool?