Advertisement Chain! (YAY!)

watermelen671

So basically how this game works is you have to sell a product! BUT! Here's the catch.

You have to use a word/object/noun/etc from the previous commenter's (and only the previous commenter) advertisement. And said word will become your new product to advertise! It can apply to literally anything, either in game or IRL, just go nuts! But please keep it coherent and keep the non sequiturs to a minimum. :3

So as an example of this I'm gonna pull my post from here (shameless plug!):

Have you ever been stuck on an asteroid, out in the middle of space? Surrounded by countless other people who look oddly like you? Have you ever wondered "Gee, I wish I could stand out! I wanna become the special little snowflake I've always been!"

(Well, first off you narcissistic sap, *Thwap!* Nobody's special. Deel with it. B) )

Well worry not ladies and mentlegen! Madams et mouchoirs! Because do I have THE thing for you! Introducing the new, the improved, Barber Chair 69! 

For just 3 easy payments of just $6999, that's right! Just 3 easy payments of $6999! You too can have this GREAT new addition in your SpaceHellTM, you too can have customizable hairstyles for you and your fellow clones! Just sit back, relax, and let the stylist do their thing...Unless you've put your trust into an unqualified dupe. Oh no, now you look like a shaved beefalo you poor thing. At least now you stand out amongst your peers! Order today!

Now granted, it doesn't have to be THAT long, I just made it that way so people have many choices to choose from. :3

Get creative! Get kinky! Promote your shoddy shipping fanfics! (Don't actually, please. :3)

And most importantly! Don't let this thread die! (I'll get very sad if it does.)

Archived