HYDROFAN MADNESS!?

I was playing today when I decided to build 3 hydrofans in order to cool both of my hydrogen generators and my water purifier.

In 2 cycles i was like: WHAT THE ****? Hydrofans are supposed to be crazy powerful like this? Or is this some kind of bug? 

Water at the bottom turned to ice, pipes broke, gases turned to liquid, liquids turned to solid. Hell, even gases turned to solid.
At first I thought the hydrofans were reacting with the wheezeworts in a weird manner, but then i realized the same thing happened at the top where there is no wheezewort.
You can see my hydrogen generator is at -143.7 Cº

Is this some kind of bug?

qQegoce.jpg

Nope not a bug, just an unintentional outcome. There is no lower limit to the temperature the hydrofans can achieve, they just cool for -48.5W when operated. Which basically means that you can cool the area down to the point where even the hydrogen turns solid(the vacuum might be a tad annoying for the duplicant working the fan though).

1 minute ago, terrachronos said:

Nope not a bug, just an unintentional outcome. There is no lower limit to the temperature the hydrofans can achieve, they just cool for -48.5W when operated. Which basically means that you can cool the area down to the point where even the hydrogen turns solid(the vacuum might be a tad annoying for the duplicant working the fan though).

Lol... I thought it was a bug because so many people complain about not being capable of cooling their stuff... I guess they never seen the hydrofan 

Archived