What's the meaning of "-200w" of the batteries

Is it the max power output limit? or battery consumes the stored power itself?

The later is nonsense, because if you have one manual generator and two batteries, you can never store additional power.

And the former is right, is it impossible to use one liquid pump(240w) with only one battery? I didn't test that by myself sorry.

Also sorry for my bad english.

battery.jpg

Unless it changed in the last patch, that number may be misleading.   This was my experiment:

1 hamster wheel + 1 battery

Different circuit:

1 hamster wheel + 2 batteries.

One would expect the three batteries to charge at the same rate (because they appear to have a max draw of -200w).  However, the single battery will charge twice as fast as the set of two.  I'm not near my computer at the moment, but later today I can rerun that test on the newest build and see if it still holds true.

4 hours ago, Tamber said:

Unless it changed in the last patch, that number may be misleading.   This was my experiment:

1 hamster wheel + 1 battery

Different circuit:

1 hamster wheel + 2 batteries.

One would expect the three batteries to charge at the same rate (because they appear to have a max draw of -200w).  However, the single battery will charge twice as fast as the set of two.  I'm not near my computer at the moment, but later today I can rerun that test on the newest build and see if it still holds true.

I tried it now with current version and it is still true. Batteries can be recharged at any speed.

bTghInm.png

n03FJgR.png

Also one tiny battery can supply 2000W for 5 seconds and currently batteries seems to not loose any charge over time.
So that number in current version probably means nothing.

Archived