[Game Update] (Preview Branch)- 211417

• Developer
  • Attacking creatures should no longer cause a crash
  • Planter Boxes should no longer request more seeds than they require when a plant dies while planted in them
  • Switches should no longer cause circuit bugs when they are deconstructed/saved/loaded
  • The "All" button on storage filters should now only require a single click to activate
  • Deconstructing buildings should no longer drop unsweepable zero mass objects
  • Fixed bug where Oxylite was emitting much less oxygen than it was in previous builds

View full update

• Like 11

18 minutes ago, Cheerio said:
  • The "All" button on storage filters should now only require a single click to activate
  • Deconstructing buildings should no longer drop unsweepable zero mass objects

1. Finally that was annoying.

2. FINALLY THAT WAS ANNOYING

• Like 8

Just now, Fatmice said:

Well, you didn't have to do that since the beginning of TU as you could empty them.  But now hopefully they won't even drop.

You could only empty bottles with any amount of mass above zero, for bottles wit 0.0kg clicking on empty building did nothing.

Just now, Octyabr said:

You could only empty bottles with any amount of mass above zero, for bottles wit 0.0kg clicking on empty building did nothing.

That was for non-TU.  Since the beginning of TU, 0.0kg continued to drop but could be emptied.

2 minutes ago, Fatmice said:

That was for non-TU.  Since the beginning of TU, 0.0kg continued to drop but could be emptied.

Ha! Seriously? Actually never tried to empty them after the update since I knew it wasn't possible, too late to know it now, since they won't drop again... 

13 minutes ago, Octyabr said:

Ha! Seriously? Actually never tried to empty them after the update since I knew it wasn't possible, too late to know it now, since they won't drop again... 

Yep, it was a bit of a relief...I had buried tiles all over my old base.  It was beginning to look rather unsightly.