Cables overloading

I've got all my cables connected as one big system, I was wondering if anyone could give me any advice as how to setup my cables effeciently so that this does not happen, just need genuine advice, no specifics

Thanks in advance :]

So, no way the watts will spread between two paralleles lines of cables?

(I'm at the point of transition from hamsters' wheels to H2 générator, but only have one generator. Netherless all the pumps and heavy apparatus need a lot of power)

yah several smaller systems are far better then larger systems. I have things like decor lights on their own system and its dozens of cycles between recharges. and with multiple smaller systems you don't get nearly as many total system failures. not everything needs to be charged right away and with smaller systems you can ignore non survival things when the worst happens

you could build a pump for contaminated water that drips 100g/s water on to a gold coal generator build on wolfram mesh permi mesh tiles for heat exchange and drainage. you now have a surplus of stable energy the water will keep it cold and at low water pressure you still have most of the water going into your base for processing. you could set the batteries up under the generator to accept the drips from it to cool the batteries.build them the same way gold batteries wolfram mesh and permeable tiles

Archived