Oxylite Not Depleating Overtime - Possible Bug?

I'm in cycle 6 and the five tiles of oxylite has not yet depleted, even when I don't have the algae deoxidizer running, yet the oxygen pressure still drops. I have plans to build upwards in my base, but I don't want to dig out the oxylite that is given in the first couple of cycles in the game. Has anyone else encountered this problem? Should I dig them out anyway?

Then likely a bug.  They were working just fine on 210794.  They do stop emission at a certain gas pressure though.  I find it funny how these things keep happening.  It is like their code is ducktape together or something.  You fix one thing and another "unrelated" thing breaks.

True, or it could be a side effect of them making changes to the code.  Easy way to know is to measure how long it takes for a single oxygen of a certain mass that is exposed on one side in an 1x1 enclosed area to stop emission.  If the numbers very drastically different than what was before on the main branch, then I would report it as a bug.

Archived