My valve broke ?

its my valve or i dont understand how to use valve gas ? valve use to hold pressure right ? and make it flow how we setting ? but why its become 1kg gass T_T can any one explain to me how valve works ? because base on my intelligent its should control the flow and My dube already set it right after i set the flow rate 

Untitled.jpg

Dubs should come and set your valve by your command, I mean not construct, I mean exactly set it up. If there will be no destination - it won't work on your set up, so dubs should come and make new setup, I'll show you how it's work:

55 minutes ago, Nativel said:

Dubs should come and set your valve by your command, I mean not construct, I mean exactly set it up. If there will be no destination - it won't work on your set up, so dubs should come and make new setup, I'll show you how it's work:

helo ^^ thanks for answering but as you can see its already "set up" by dupe if not setting yet . it should show "waiting to set up"

Gas can back up in vents (as can water in pipes) if the output area is full or the gas cannot leave the vent fast enough due to high pressures, I believe.

I found out about this when I made a cooled research area for the computer. I piped in air without a valve and it quickly filled the room with full pressure causing the vent to be overpressurized. I then added a valve and slowed the flow, however, since the room was still very pressurized the large amount of gas in the vent that was already there was backed up.

2 minutes ago, Nativel said:

I had bug in previous version, when I deconstructed valve and build pipe on that place, this pipe pressure was like in valve, so I solved this problem by evaiding that area.

replace its not helping its already fill with Hydrogen 1000Kg T_T so open the door mean all waiting so long gone T_T , the valve work at the outside befor the intersection 

Gast tank > valve 400mg/s >valve 100mg/s intersection 4 Pipe > Hydrogen gene 

Valve will broke because presure in gast tank ? 

Eh, well, you can paint some hydrogen, I know Iknow, it will be little cheat. But, eh, it's so little cheat, no one will know about this. Do you know how to use debugger to paint some little portion of hydrogen?

6 minutes ago, Nativel said:

Eh, well, you can paint some hydrogen, I know Iknow, it will be little cheat. But, eh, it's so little cheat, no one will know about this. Do you know how to use debugger to paint some little portion of hydrogen?

i kno wwe can "paint" use debuger but once i use that debuger i will lose my interested . i think there some bug about this ^^

Can you show a larger picture? cant even see where your valve is.:confused:

If your 1kg hydrogen is located after output(white) means whatever you are feeding is full, or

if 1kg hydrogen is located before the valve input(green) means you are pumping in more hydrogen than your valve is letting out.

hydrogen generators only process 100g/s of hydrogen, it can store up to 50kg, if storage is full then your gas pipe content will start to increase...but if you are saying 400mg/s....does it even work continuously?

from what i see, hydrogen generator wait 100g hydrogen to fill in his tank >> generate 800W >> -100g  hydrogen, it will not generate anything if the tank is less than 100g hydrogen.

Archived