Planting several Wheezewort seeds

Here's my strat' :

1. I make few Storages Compactors with no ressource attribution.

2. On the first one, I attribute the Weezeworth Seed only, on 9 priority.

20170322143903_1.jpg

3. Once my Dups put some seeds on the storage, I uncheck the seed to drop it on the ground. And I order to destroy the storage.

20170322143907_1.jpg

4. I wait few cycles until it grows as plant.

20170322145033_1.jpg

5. I renew the same procedure to the new storage.

20170322145103_1.jpg

The whole point is not to have to wait for 1 to grow in order to plant the next, hence the use of Locked doors so you can get the next seed ready and so on  ;)

But thanks for sharing ^^

Result few minutes later : 

20170322192239_1.jpg

I only use sweep command for weezewarts and only to the box  in the intended location I look on map by clicking on the seed in the inventory list to see if I need to block a path to secondary or tracery seeds. if I see more than 1 seed I just block the entire route to the extras

idk why you guys use wheezewort its useless im try use this many but nothing heppend . still overheat ! its almost 50 cycle still 50*C degree  

i think wheezewort still not optimize thye just breath not cooling down .

317614caa9de41ab91c556be65bf8e28.png

Wheezeworts work best in an insulated enclosure.  Each has a limited amount of cooling that they can do so you can overwhelm them if you have too much heat flux.  It like putting out a raging fire with water.  If it is too hot, the water has almost no effect as they all flash boil even before they touch the fire.  So you can't claim that wheezeworts are useless if you are using it in the wrong way.

They also might need some room to breath, more experimentation needed though. I use two of them to keep a constantly running hydrogen generator at 20 something °C, one on each side in an 10*4 room, one free tile on all sides (except the one they are planted on) around each wort.

You know what would be "cool". Make the fridge have the ability to store water (maybe make it so its capped at 10kg of water). The water then turns to ice after a few cycles. Have a machine that grinds ice to snow. That snow can then be used as wheezewort's equivalent of fertilizer. Plant them in separate planters or something.  

Don't know if this has already been suggested somewhere but I think the idea is great.

Archived