The horror I've seen

I was playing with my in-game-wife, as usual, and we were exploring the rest of the map in our server. 

I came across a desert biome with some Tallbirds. 

And then I witnessed the unspeakable. 

Momma Tallbird had a Smallbird. And she murdered it. 

I was honestly so freaking sad. I always wondered what that rot next to the nests was from. I never thought they murdered their own children! Before I was upset and felt guilty for stealing babies from such protective mommies, but they're not mommies, THEY ARE MONSTERS! 

She didn't even eat that morsel meat!

56 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

you never noticed?

murder is always the best option

Never ;-; It was heartbreaking. Like yeah, all the smallbirds I raised horribly died to spiderqueens and other monsters, but why are tallbirds protective of their eggs at all if they're just  going to kill their kids as soon as they hatch. So heartless. 

3 hours ago, Vixrotre said:

Never ;-; It was heartbreaking. Like yeah, all the smallbirds I raised horribly died to spiderqueens and other monsters, but why are tallbirds protective of their eggs at all if they're just  going to kill their kids as soon as they hatch. So heartless. 

Well the devlopers said it was a bug
though they keep it in to "control the tallbird population"

3 hours ago, Vixrotre said:

ew

ew ew

ewewewewewewewewewew

Well what did you expect that the egg falls from the sky?
not trying to be mean but it makes sense.

I find it awkward but not gross though I tend to have a high tolerance of gross things

4 minutes ago, Donke60 said:

Well what did you expect that the egg falls from the sky?
not trying to be mean but it makes sense.

I find it awkward but not gross though I tend to have a high tolerance of gross things

I thought... a stork brings it?

On 3/22/2017 at 0:10 PM, Vixrotre said:

Girl, they are protective of nests with no egg.  I asked my brother, "why is she coming after us?  There is nothing to protect!"

8 hours ago, LuxuryHeart said:

Girl, they are protective of nests with no egg.  I asked my brother, "why is she coming after us?  There is nothing to protect!"

I guess they don't protect their family but their "houses" and they are so passionate about it they're ready to kill their offspring to keep the nests danger-free. 

Archived