Pineapple on pizza is considered GROSS? Why..!?

Maslak

Yeah, the philosopher's pie sounds delicious.  Never heard of it before, but it all pretty much sounds like ingredients I like...

(Also you want to know where I first heard about that stupid song?  On a Steven Universe-related video, of all things.  Someone started a thread in the comments where they were like "I have a Pearl!  I have a Amethyst!  OPAL!" and then others were replying in the same format with other fusions...somebody else then broke in with "PLEASE NO MORE PPAP!" and _that's_ what caused me to look it up. 

...I really am out of it when it comes to memes.  :P)

...and a lot of people dislike pineapples, it seems.  I personally think they're yummy when nice and ripe but when still a bit not?  Ooh, that's a sour.  For sure.

...Notorious

Personally I hate pineapple. The taste is overbearing, the acidity is actually painful to me, and I feel a tad sick afterwards. Strangely enough when I recently tried it on pizza it actually tasted good and I didn't feel sick that afternoon. I'm pretty sure that's the same thing as being unable to stand a normal tomato, but loving tomato sauce.

Archived