Fluid dynamics making a water elevator.

Not really it was stable for last 300 cycles. In previous update the water would get pumped to a certain level revealing one geyser, then rose to about half of the chimney and started the cycle again. No steam.

With new fixes it got a bit unstable so for now i built permeable tiles to let steam out.

2 hours ago, heckubis said:

try using the force field effect from gas permeable tiles to re add the bubble to you system there

leave the top/ outer most tiles natural s they will grab the floating water easly

I have a feeling that any Dupe trying to build something there would end up Medium Rare. Well Done possibly.

20170322195944_1.jpg

20 minutes ago, Nativel said:

Vilda, how did you found so many gaisers in one place by your cat eyes, hehehe? Did you dig it out, or it was in open area?

Found them in their own bubble about one screen length from starting spot. basically as it is except that diagonal from up is digged by me do get access and provide natural rise for steam. Did not expected them to spawn that much water.

Archived