rai's other art thread but it's not don't starve

rubiidiums

1 hour ago, minespatch said:

Cave story has skins?

The original Cave Story has not, but there are mods for that and more (even level editors).

Also I think the new Nintendo versions have something akin to skins for the seasons.

On 4/13/2017 at 11:49 AM, minespatch said:

Cave story has skins?

On 4/13/2017 at 1:46 PM, Mobbstar said:

The original Cave Story has not, but there are mods for that and more (even level editors).

Also I think the new Nintendo versions have something akin to skins for the seasons.

the original doesn't but i think the steam version does, but we can't change it manually. it'll change automatically every christmas and halloween, if i'm not wrong.

more CPU, i'm still working on his design. i think i will use him for future project. i mostly thinking about making games, but i have no idea about game programming so at least i'll make some comics for the project. this is the latest design of him, though i still have to add some more stuff on him, maybe juice dispenser inside his belly? or a gun between his claws? or both?

101_0236.jpg

don't ask why is he holding a rocket, i was bored

it's been a while since i updated this thread haha. i've been drawing a lot of don't starve lately

Spoiler

mic0oh.png

a doodle of micah from rune factory 3.

icon2.png

OC, CPU again

curly metal slug.png

eri cave story.png

this was drawn the time the wifi broke. no more wifi now (sob). sprite style swap between my favorite run-and-gun games, cave story and metal slug.

erii.png

eri kasamoto

blood warning

idk, not really but just in case

Spoiler

aghjh.png

i was googling pics of mummies and i found a pic of noodle sausage in it so why not make an OC

momy.png

not sure about his real name. he just likes to be called "bandages". he likes sausage (esp with noodles) and he's pretty intelligent for a mummy, he's CPU's friend and he makes machines for him to find CPU's owner 

Archived