Cycle 365

yah haven't used the debug mod for anything. I don't want to accidentally bug any geysers. haven't actually seen any on the map yet but I really have most of up left to dig into mostly black screen over a full black screen of depth across the entire  top  just have not gone  up farther than 25 tiles or so. don't really know why just didn't still have a decent stretch of down to look at to so my 35% estimate is probably a little short.

4R2zS7mty.jpgED3AECF35F034C4735F5F803F67DC74A58ED2F76

I used the debug method and it crashed tried again took a few shots turned it off and removed the debug file.

lucky me I did get a geyser no where near my base so will take some time to get to but water hasn't been an issue for me and judging from the ice bioms that still will not be an issue

1 hour ago, RKBKirin said:

I like the 'officer's quarters' on each floor where one lucky Dupe gets their own room closest to the lavatories and showers :) 

I was thinking about running a game of "Hotel Duplicant" where each one would have his own room with all the good stuff :)

yah was filling in space to fill in space and figured hey deluxe units. only problem was working the pluming . 3 showers in close proxy is hard to allow adequate drainage so the showers don't keep getting interrupted . the pipes need enuf space to last the entire shower before intercepting the main out line

Archived