[Game Update] - 210794

• Developer

There are still a number of things we want to fix/tune in the preview, so we have a new target release date for the Thermal Upgrade on May 29th. 

For now we have a bunch of fixes and changes today. Thanks for all the great feedback and bug reports, please keep them coming!

• fertilization tuning, plants require more fertilizer, fert maker produces less     
  • bristle blossoms have a lower max temperature     
  • dupes should no longer get stuck trying to go through locked pneumatic doors     
  • dupes should no longer get stuck trying to attack creatures that are no longer in reach     
  • loading a save game from the main menu no longer causes music to behave strangely     
  • plants should no longer fail to produce their crop if they become stifled/died soon after being harvested     
  • geysers should spawn once again(they will still sometimes become ridiculously overpressurized)     
  • zero mass falling liquid should no longer cause a crash     
  • coal generator should take much longer to overheat     
  • himble reeds should properly grow when submerged and be stifled when exposed     
  • pufts should no longer fail to produce slime     
  • mush bars should now give you diarrhea     
  • iron gut should now actually prevent disease, instead of causing it     
  • doors should properly deconstruct and no longer leave behind magical untranslated steel     
  • deconstructing a building which had a missing foundation when loading a save game should no longer crash the game     
  • pausing the game for a long time while in an overlay should no longer cause the game to run out of memory     
  • support for language specific fonts(more details can be found here)     support for chinese character set using a language specific font     

View full update

Edited by KrisRF
  • Like 12

4 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Woot ! May 29th wow...

I guess I have to turn my Fertilizer Maker back on :D

Food aaahh

Nice fixes what about the clicking on Storage Compactors ?!

First I've heard of this "clicking".

6 minutes ago, Cheerio said:

There are still a number of things we want to fix/tune in the preview, so we have a new target release date for the Thermal Upgrade on March 29th. 

• pausing the game for a long time while in an overlay should no longer cause the game to run out of memory

what is overlay ?

any one can explain to me in easy english . thanks

1 minute ago, sai05 said:

what is overlay ?

any one can explain to me in easy english . thanks

Overlays are the special views where you can see your piping, oxygen concentrations and so on.  options at upper right.

Edited by Dogbarian
  • Like 1

Was hoping to see the fertilizer maker get the Empty Pipe bugfix this time. Guess I have to keep that patch in.

Everything else is looking good. Glad to see the SubmersionMonitor was heavily simplified to a functional state.

Edited by Risu

fertilization tuning, plants require more fertilizer, fert maker produces less

WTF. I am running out of polluted water super fast as it is, and haven't even began purifying.

Edited by Yokhen

4 minutes ago, Yokhen said:

WTF. I am running out of polluted water super fast as it is, and haven't even began purifying.

I had too much polluted water and fertilizer (not letting food/plants rot), we'll see with this patch.

4 minutes ago, Yokhen said:

Plants require more fertilizer?? I am running out of clean/polluted water super fast as it is, wtf.

All part of tuning before dropping it on the main branch. Have to find where it works at.

17 minutes ago, Risu said:

First I've heard of this "clicking".

When you click to select content of Compactors its not registered, you have to click multiple times and other odd reaction. Others are having this annoying issue, I thought everyone did...

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, PickPay said:

I had too much polluted water and fertilizer (not letting food/plants rot), we'll see with this patch.

Yeah so did I, but then it only took about 20 cycles to reduce it to half of what it used to be, and boy it was a lot, even now it still is destroying my walls due to water pressure.

Just now, PickPay said:

Geysers will provide more water than you can ever use, in fact if you don't contain them they will flood you !

I was hopping they would prevent them from outputting more steam if max pressure or under water :(

Oh man, I gotta find one.

10 minutes ago, PickPay said:

When you click to select content of Compactors its not registered, you have to click multiple times and other odd reaction. Others are having this annoying issue, I thought everyone did...

Does look like All tag isn't being properly set up. Clicking it a few times fills in the blanks.

20 minutes ago, sai05 said:

its heppend after Update Timble nimber keep drop in 

Happened before that, it's reported.

10 minutes ago, PickPay said:

Geysers will provide more water than you can ever use, in fact if you don't contain them they will flood you !

Mine got  "Max pressure" tag, so hopefully no more ridiculous steam and water amounts. Pools of polluted water though still generate infinite amount of p oxygen with disregard for pressure.

20170321195741_1.jpg

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Vilda said:

Happened before that, it's reported.

Mine got  "Max pressure" tag, so hopefully no more ridiculous steam and water amounts. Pools of polluted water though still generate infinite amount of p oxygen with disregard for pressure.

Max pressure of 5kg Steam and 1000kg of Water.