[ASK] over pressure Polulate Oxygen

please help . im stuck with this polulate oxygen i cant pump to other room all fill with this stuf T_T 

Please I hope my grammar can reach you : all around my base already over pressure with 2+ KG event i dig new hole they move so fast and i cant do any thing 

i want to try make like this 

but im stuck with this T_T 183601464c754deabf07d6ebb7f56ad7.png

If you seal your base, you can pump out the polluted oxygen using gas pump and a gas filter.  Alternatively, you can seal the base and produce oxygen with the water electrolizer while making sure to collect the hydrogen and store it or burn it in the hydrogen generator immediately.  Overtime, polluted oxygen will naturally deplete from your base due to respiration from your dupes.  They will probably get sick with either The Spores or Trench Rot occasionally but nothing major.  You can save your sand if you do it this way.  If you decides to actively pump out your polluted oxygen purify via liquefaction, you will need to heat it up to a reasonable temperature lest the very cold oxygen kill your dupes and your plants.

43 minutes ago, Masterpintsman said:

You can use Air Desodorizers to get rid of it. Slow and uses sand, but simple.

Other option is to build a contraption where you can gas pump it into to liquify it, then reheat as clean Oxygen.

Desodorizers ? use sand :) bro how many you need for clean all this popu O2 , each block have 4 - 11++Kg  Polluted O2 :) hoohohoh

contraption ? Well the theories iknow Polluted Gas > cooling down to liquid and re heat :) but in this update not easy ^^ 

3d5a2aa0ec1a451bb864dd7c0babecb3.png

38 minutes ago, Askorbinka said:

you can start by sealing your base at top left corner, then pump it outside or filter with desodorizers

Pump pump and pump :) as you see all my base and other ( outside ) already got poluted O2 more than 2KG that mean ... i cant pump to any ware event i dig new block ^^ 

@Fatmice can you pump this ? 4KG gas ?

6 minutes ago, sai05 said:

Pump pump and pump :) as you see all my base and other ( outside ) already got poluted O2 more than 2KG that mean ... i cant pump to any ware event i dig new block ^^ 

Then you will need to liquefy the polluted oxygen to purify it into oxygen.  It is quiet simple with my cooling solutions.

11 minutes ago, sai05 said:

can you pump this ? 4KG gas ?

Sure you can, but the vent will only release gas if there is less than 2kg of gas near it.  Thus you either deodorize or liquefy.  The former eat sand while the latter eat energy, which is limitless.  Both will require time to do.  So you have to decide if it is better to just ignore the problem and the dupes will breathe it all away in time, or deal with it proactively with the deodorizer or liquefaction.

Just now, Fatmice said:

Sure you can, but the vent will only release gas if there is less than 2kg of gas near it.  Thus you either deodorize or liquefy.  The former eat sand while the latter eat energy, which is limitless.  Both will require time to do.  So you have to decide if it is better to just ignore the problem and the dupes with breath it all away in time, or deal with it proactively with the deodorizer or liquefaction.

Thats my problem . some how i cant create new seal room every time i make pollu O2 keep geting in , can we talk by steam ? 

What caused all that polluted oxygen in the first place. I know its partly from Dupes but he's got only 12 like me and I'm around cycle 100 without that much pollution... could there be anything else ? Storage of Slime and polluted dirt maybe ?

Just now, PickPay said:

What caused all that polluted oxygen in the first place. I know its partly from Dupes but he's got only 12 like me and I'm around cycle 100 without that much pollution... could there be anything else ? Storage of Slime and polluted dirt maybe ?

Nop . in first place when you get inside Smile bime they already 20KG++ PolluO2 once it break and they Spread

7 minutes ago, sai05 said:

Thats my problem . some how i cant create new seal room every time i make pollu O2 keep geting in , can we talk by steam ? 

Your base is open at the top (red box) so of course the polluted oxygen will invade it.  You also have the outhouse (small red oval) in the base, which is a constant source of polluted oxygen when you empty it regularly.  At the bottom of your base is a crap ton of bio-distillers (large red oval).  These produce monster amounts of polluted oxygen and they don't care about the 2kg rule.

183601464c754deabf07d6ebb7f56ad7.png

You need to close your base with either liquid seals or triple mechanical door seals.  The latter is easier to do.  If you want to store slimes, build storage container under three tiles of liquid.  This way the slimes do not sublimate while in storage container.

I'm at work so can't talk by steam :).  I can make an example build of oxygen liquefaction using my cooling solution later that you can use.

27 minutes ago, Fatmice said:

Your base is open at the top (red box) so of course the polluted oxygen will invade it.  You also have the outhouse (small red oval) in the base, which is a constant source of polluted oxygen when you empty it regularly.  At the bottom of your base is a crap ton of bio-distillers (large red oval).  These produce monster amounts of polluted oxygen and they don't care about the 2kg rule.

183601464c754deabf07d6ebb7f56ad7.png

You need to close your base with either liquid seals or triple mechanical door seals.  The latter is easier to do.  If you want to store slimes, build storage container under three tiles of liquid.  This way the slimes do not sublimate while in storage container.

I'm at work so can't talk by steam :).  I can make an example build of oxygen liquefaction using my cooling solution later that you can use.

your build to complicated i look other build look more easy and the outhouse not product Pollution O2 just keep the polu dirt out our base

in the end my game crash and i cant use my last save :V that mean new world and start be care full not to open all slime spot

2 minutes ago, Fatmice said:

You kid right? :D  Beowulfe's build is way more complicated than mine.  I barely use 2 thermometers while he used close to a dozen.  :D

nop ^^ old enough to call uncle and dady ^^ what use for tepidizer in near your hydrogen Gene , and i dont think this game for kids :) i mean under age because to complicated and they will easy get bored 

4 minutes ago, sai05 said:

nop ^^ old enough to call uncle and dady ^^ what use for tepidizer in near your hydrogen Gene , and i dont think this game for kids :) i mean under age because to complicated and they will easy get bored 

Oh you must be referring to the stuff in the middle of that save game.  Ignore them.  It's left over from my different steam builds when I was trying to exploit batteries for heating.  I'll clean up the area when I make the liquefaction build later today.

14 minutes ago, sai05 said:

By "you kid", I think he actually meant "you are kidding" - different meaning.   :)

Archived