demonicwerefox

Admin Privileges Help

5 posts in this topic

So after searching around I finally figured out where the adminlist goes with the new file structure and what is supposed to go it, yet it still doesn't wanna load it right. My log keeps giving the error "Error string decoding Steam Net ID" right after loading the list. Any ideas as to just what I need to do to fix it?

Custom links? As in their url for it? I'm not using that, I actually banned my friend and used the ID gained from that to try and admin them and it came up with the same error still.

Please keep in mind there is a sub forum for dedicated servers with people more informed about these things

And for the adminlist, you have to get their Klei ID. You can find it in the server log whenever someone joins, speaks or dies, among with other things (It starts with KU_ with some random numbers and letters after that). What you do with it is copy/paste it in the adminlist, then hit enter to go to the next line then add more if needed.

43 minutes ago, Electroely said:

Please keep in mind there is a sub forum for dedicated servers with people more informed about these things

And for the adminlist, you have to get their Klei ID. You can find it in the server log whenever someone joins, speaks or dies, among with other things (It starts with KU_ with some random numbers and letters after that). What you do with it is copy/paste it in the adminlist, then hit enter to go to the next line then add more if needed.

@ImDaMisterL should this thread be swiggity swootied to the server topic?

1 person likes this