Thread Poll  

16 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to see new biomes or creautes added into the game?

• Yeah
    • No
  2. 2. Would you want to see Broken down bases found randomly?

• Sure why not?
    • Nah doesn't seem right
  3. 3. Can Bosses fit in oxygen not included like in don't stare?

• Yeah! Monster huntin
    • Nah doesn't seem legit

2 hours ago, Developous said:

Smart idea, a workhorse beast. I love the idea.

would of been great to have :D. so dups don't have to constantly run back and forth picking up stuff and storing stuff. it will make sweeping faster :D. also i've been thinking of certain creatures that live in the gasses. maybe a hydrogen one? i don't really know much about gasses so i could use help :p

have been thinking if theres a bunch of predators in the ravine wouldn't there be more prey there? plus its full of space. imma focus on the ravine biome and things that live in it. also i been thinking about bosses... like the ones in don't starve you have to find em. maybe this game can do the same

2 hours ago, VillaEnders said:

thx :D. was thinking maybe there can be a snail like one that produces slime trails :o. but what could work for bosses?

I don't see big creatures being bosses in this game, considering the theme. Perhaps some 'aura' based creatures that have amazing specials for utilization, but also extreme hazards?

19 hours ago, Developous said:

I don't see big creatures being bosses in this game, considering the theme. Perhaps some 'aura' based creatures that have amazing specials for utilization, but also extreme hazards?

hmm i mean there can be big creatures they would need to be based off of animals that dig around today, like a worm for example. but maybe there can be 'special' large open spaces where you can find the boss. just like in ds you have to find them so.. in this case you would need to explore the map to try finding their special spawns.

woah o-o i haven't been here for some time now D: srry for the inactivity

i've have been thinking of 'algae farms tho' maybe a creature could generate low amounts of algae? (maybe a shrimp like thing)

also marine life i didn't cover but now ill try looking into that topic

maybe also new crystals or such found in the ravine to make it more rewarding

Im going to look more into this to cover up for my inactivity recently 

Archived