Watricia, "The Therapist"

I've had the idea for this type of character for a bit, but something about Rawling in SW really got me thinking...

Watricia, a therapist character for Don't Starve Together.

"How does this make you feel?"

=Stats=

Health: 100

Hunger: 150

Sanity: 250

=Mysterious Powers=

-Her very presence offers a sanity gain of 1 per minute

-Starts with Rawling, which she can't remember why she keeps it

-Can build therapy chairs to chat with other players, each exchanging hunger, but only the character joining her to gain 10 sanity per minute. Chair degrades over a period of one full day of use. Could be expensive to make.

-Rawling starts speaking to her when going insane, offering her pointless advice that she follows. Doing what Rawling says will provide benefits, such as faster resource gathering, better damage, and more efficient recipes.

-When insane, she instead emits an insanity aura of 3 per minute.

-Special recipes just for her when insane. Rawling seems to be influencing her. Maybe he's possessed by "them"? One may involve a peach basket.

In the end, I thought of a character who can function well when either sane or insane. Sure, this idea is weird, but I would regret it if I never threw it out there. You may now reply.

Sorry for my english

Health 100 !

She must got a good way to fight for balance

Start with Rawling.

A very strong starter :) she must got a serious handicap !

Can build therapy chairs

No ! Tents do the same and better (60sanity/min and 120Health/min for 60Hunger/min),but Tents isn't allowed for Wicker and chairs will be allowed so 100% No !

Rawling starts speaking to her when going insane, offering her pointless advice that she follows. hmmm

I'm afraid about multiplier generation ressources ( 2 spiders egg / den or equip shovel and try to dupplicate bush or make Improved Farm much more efficient ect... ) 

When insane, she instead emits an insanity aura of 3 per minute.

Not in DST please ...

Special recipes just for her when insane.
Yolo useless perk. Watricia isn't a Chef !

Where is the balance of Rawling ? Because he just negate the insanity aura ....
I don't like the insanity aura when insane because it's endless mechanic without hard amount of sanity ( because 250 is pretty big when it's low )
Google trad part XD
More generally what I do not like about your character is that his strengths and weaknesses are not really obvious. Ok this character is played somehow on his mental health but it is not intuitive at first sight. He lacks a big disadvantage, but we must also remove this aura. And I'm a little afraid also that power to have better returns. Especially as I do not see the logic in the gameplay.

Archived