PS4 Non-moddable QoL Addition

Greetings!

I play DS/DST on every available platform and enjoy success on streaming DST with viewers on Twitch. Though in my down time I still enjoy DS/DST on PS4 because my chair is more comfortable upstairs. Plus that's how I got my start. So to the point:

Is it a possibility to take recent code changes from DST (PC) that shows the blue aoe of a flingo when placing an item at your base available for PS4 Don't Starve due to the lack of having mods due to Sony's control of their platform? It would seriously assist a lot of players and make a huge difference for me. 

Thanks!

14 minutes ago, mrxarous said:

due to the lack of having mods due to Sony's control of their platform? It would seriously assist a lot of players

PC master race

but on a serious note they are doing one big update on console because it is expensive to spam out patches and betas to console

13 hours ago, mrxarous said:

Sorry meant to specify that the change in DST with the blue flingo range be added to the base game too since Ice Flingo Range Check and similar mods aren't supported on non-PC platforms. 

Mr X... Thoroughly enjoy your co-lab shenanigans with Volx & the gang, but even more thrilled now to hear that you also play console version with us so called peasants :D

This is an awesome request to the devs & considering their imminent release of retail mega pack, it would be a very welcome addition. Anyhoo, keep up the good work!

Archived