Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

moving my mouse makes the game lag badly, ive changed settings through amd radeon settings, ive disabled mods, but the game still seems to lag alot. it hasnt done this before.

brbrmensch    417

what do you mean by

On 3/18/2017 at 2:45 AM, TheMightyPikachu said:

moving my mouse makes the game lag

is it freeze or fps drop?

does game run perfect when moving\picking with keyboard\controller?

have your game ever ran perfect on your current pc\system?

what is your pc\system?

7 hours ago, brbrmensch said:

what do you mean by

is it freeze or fps drop?

does game run perfect when moving\picking with keyboard\controller?

have your game ever ran perfect on your current pc\system?

what is your pc\system?

Fps drop moving my mouse even a little bit and everybody lags on the server when I do so, game runs perfect with keyboard, it has ran perfect before, I don't know what to say for what is my pc/system, so I'll just say my specs: AMD A6-7400K Radeon R5, 6 compute cores 2C+4G, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics

Arlesienne    8,964
6 minutes ago, TheMightyPikachu said:

Fps drop moving my mouse even a little bit and everybody lags on the server when I do so, game runs perfect with keyboard, it has ran perfect before, I don't know what to say for what is my pc/system, so I'll just say my specs: AMD A6-7400K Radeon R5, 6 compute cores 2C+4G, 8GB RAM, AMD Radeon R5 Graphics

http://support.kleientertainment.com/customer/portal/articles/1715647-don-t-starve-together-beta-system-requrirements

http://www.systemrequirementslab.com/cyri/requirements/dont-starve-together/12428

When was the last time you ran disc defragmentation? And check your antivirus (last scans, blocking things and so on). Your Radeon is underwhelming, to put it lightly (the fault of the series, not yours, mind you).

brbrmensch    417
19 minutes ago, TheMightyPikachu said:

it has ran perfect before

tried monitoring your system? like cpu\gpu\ram usage, temperature, maybe some process just eats a good chunk of your computing power

• Like 1

brbrmensch    417
17 minutes ago, TheMightyPikachu said:

Thanks for the help anyway, i guess I'll just get a better computer.

if you are that desperate and don't want to search for the solution, reinstall your system

StarmanNess    817
2 hours ago, TheMightyPikachu said:

apperantly moving the mouse doesent just lag dst, it peaks my cpu.

Have you tried using a different mouse? It might just be as simple as that.

Hobgoblino    234

Is this happening in any other game too? I had a similar issue, huge fps drops and the CPU peaking, but it wasn't just DST, it was any game I tried to play. Apparently a windows update messed up something with the graphics card, had to use a program to rollback the update.